How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
What is your career leaderboard?

I don't know, my leader board score stop updating when i deleted my first career. Just confirmed I am at 115 with 156134(Collected during my first career) Career points

Last edited:
I don't know, my leader board score stop updating when i deleted my first career. Just confirmed I am at 115 with 156134(Collected during my first career) Career points

Ah so you should beat that point with this career to get to that position.. how could you be at 115 with 156134??? I got 469252 and am still not within 200

Ah so you should beat that point with this career to get to that position.. how could you be at 115 with 156134??? I got 469252 and am still not within 200
That i don't know

Are you on PS3? There's different leaderboards on the different platforms, and there's more people on the consoles and they've had two months longer to play.

Helmet ranking 3
Bbl - expecting selection
Aussie odi - very close
Aussie test - getting attention
Indian odi - long way off
Indian t20 - getting attention
Indian test - long way off
Ipl - very close

Is there World Cup in career mode??

Helmet ranking 3
Bbl - expecting selection
Aussie odi - very close
Aussie test - getting attention
Indian odi - long way off
Indian t20 - getting attention
Indian test - long way off
Ipl - very close

Is there World Cup in career mode??
No world cup in career mode which is very sad.

I am having very difficult time in bbl and list a
Bbl season 1
7 games 121 runs
Season 2
7 games 117 runs

List a season 2
5 games 87 runs

Finally I have made it to the SA team at the end of my 1st season with Essex & Redbacks. Sadly I have replaced my Hero, Jacques Kallis to be the new No.4. Scored a 100 from 143 balls in my debut game.

Finally made my 1st ton on legendary in a pro40 match batted best part of 25 overs... batting 3 i went to the crease with our team on 8-1 off 2. I got out with a top edge to fine leg!!! :) Love the edges! 104 off 89 with the team finishing on 321-5 off 40 overs we ended up winning by 110 runs. :) I like how on the harder difficulties more edges come by as ive never top edged it before and i done it few times in this innings. Sorry for no screens i was busy celebrating my knock to the adoring crowd in my room :)

Try playing in casual mode for some practise. Once u get confident enough continue career mode.
Will give it a try , but i am facing no such issues in FC .

I used to score an average of 15+/over runs in ODI's, yesterday I played against South Africa and whatever time I take, the ball isn't even crossing the pitch... M Morkel is very hard to bat against with (at least in Internationals)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread