How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Hi just got ps4 version
want to start a career mode and have coloured clothing in one day internationals this time.
can I get a up updateed rosters ?
If any one could help Thx

have gained my test baggy green, and managed 8(10) in my first innings
those south african bowlers are nasty....
pulled this 1st test 2nd inn.jpg out of an unknown orifice in the 2nd innings to justify my selection
the south african bowlers are nasty, morkel has my number, I just can't play him.

totally enjoying the game..
but i'm facing this issue in Career mode... i think this has to be fixed..

no matter how much i play on back foot with idle timing and play on off side..
i hardly ever get skill points for them....infact even if i play on backfoot / off , i get skill points for flat bat or either straight bat...

After season 1 my player has only 5/6 bars of backfoot/off side skills.... while over 15 bars of straight bat and front foot skills....
this is making my player weak on backfoot and off even though i play well...
Please fix this for career mode....
or either you just gain skill points and its upto you to spend your skill points...

Also one more suggestion...
i love bowling aswell...but not very often...can we have batmans / part time bowler thing...
bowling in first class is boring...

Expecting different batsman stance options and more fast medium bowing styles in 2015... this game is so awesome...

England are crap in tests, to the point I just simulated the last one.

5 tests, SA scored 21(!) centuries.

England scored 5. 2 of those were mine and I only played 4 of the 5 games.

Quite realistic methinks. If you are dropped for the next series, the game has English cricket spot on!

Can you simulate games now in career mode?

started my career on xbox one now.

21 year old number 3 batsman for victoria.

so far in the shield I've made 109,7,70,150 and I'm currently on 44* in my first one day game which I'll finish off when I get home tonight.

Not sure if it's just a newer version but I'm finding the next gen version much more enjoyable than the 360 version last time i player, bowlers are bowling far more realistically and I can't just pull everything on to the leg side now so my scores in the shield are at a more realistic strike rate and I've actually had to battle early on.

Man, how I have missed this game since getting rid of the Xbox 360, and buying my PS4.

Picked it up earlier today, and I'm loving it all over again.

Started a career, 16yo Batsman on PRO. Batting was not my strong side on the xbox.

I flipped the cameras around, and now I'm using Far Batsman as my batting camera.......

First innings : 42 runs from 74 balls......

Would have stayed in longer, but for some reason, my left thumb, clicked down on the analog stick, instead of just aiming, and left a ball that was coming straight at the wickets........Hahahaha, The stupid hand does it again.

I love this game!!! Thanks Big Ant, for bringing it to next gen!!

Last edited:
Finally made it to the Indian Test Team (no 300 this time:lol) , scored a attacking 70 in first innings followed it with 35 vs Bangladesh in one match test series

Following a poor showing on PS3 i was looking forward to the PS4 release!!.

Its much better & net practice b4 each game helps no end.

I took MattW advice & started career at 21 rather than 16.

I am with Essex batting allrounder (nbr 4 batsman). Have played a few games and have at last got 3 50's in 3 games. I never achieved this on PS3!

The AI seems better on PS4 as i used to skittle teams out using the same ball 4 from 6 balls an over, but now i have to use a variety of deliveries (which is much better)

Tnx BA for making this game so much better on PS4:clap:clap:yes:D:cheers

Just a general question....got back to my career after taking about 2 months off from the game, installed the Steam update and realised batting got easier?

Is this a thing? Im playing on Pro and for some reason batting / timing feels a heck of a lot easier - I find it hard to NOT time about 3 - 4 balls per over to the boundary.

Following up my good form, scored my second test ton a hard hitting 126 including 4 sixes and got motm
2015-02-19_00004.jpg
3rd
2015-02-20_00002.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread