How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
It would be interesting to know that if we select a nationality other than Aussie or Pom for career mode, although playing county of state cricket, will be aiming to be selected for our country?For example, non test nations like Scotland or Ireland, are there still full international calendars in career more (4 day and odi) or is it necessary to select English * or Australian as nationality to get the full benefit of this mode?

*runs hot bath and plugs in toaster

It would be interesting to know that if we select a nationality other than Aussie or Pom for career mode, although playing county of state cricket, will be aiming to be selected for our country?For example, non test nations like Scotland or Ireland, are there still full international calendars in career more (4 day and odi) or is it necessary to select English * or Australian as nationality to get the full benefit of this mode?

*runs hot bath and plugs in toaster

I'd love to hear a definitive answer to this as well. I've asked this question multiple times before.

Based on the fact it offered me all the teams and not just the Australian domestic ones with my player being Australian in origin, perhaps the same would apply, you might play through the career mode via the Australian/England domestic structure, but if you're of a different nationality, you might make that country's national team where they exist.

There's an option in the menu for setting up career mode teams, so perhaps you can plug in a local domestic competition there as your base level, but I imagine in this edition you'll get the best out of playing the Australian/England domestic competition - but that doesn't mean you need to be of those nationalities.

I'd love if there was a youth comp before the state 11. But I can understand how it was unfeasible for the first iteration. But I guess having the opposite County or Shield teams as a 2nd tier works in the same manner.

MattW: Can we create multiple careers in the game??

MattW: Can we create multiple careers in the game??
Yes.

Indeed in theory my save game should be on that PS3 still - so perhaps someone at Big Ant could try loading my save on the current build to see if I am selected to bowl.

Did you see the roles available ??

----------

Yes.

Indeed in theory my save game should be on that PS3 still - so perhaps someone at Big Ant could try loading my save on the current build to see if I am selected to bowl.

Yeah you did not get even an over to bowl..:D

Can you change the age in the career mode or everyone has to start at 16??

Could we start off as a bowler, then we start scoring a ton of runs aswell as taking a heap of wickets could we somehow work a way to open the batting and bowling ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread