How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Haha hey hey I left out the part about you being in the shower

You did indeed leave it out, but I thought we agreed not to mention it in public. Now they're gonna start asking questions :noway

Anywho, back on topic, I personally find the square leg flick the easiest shot to play. Although when I first got the game I often found myself popping it to square leg as it is played quite uppishly, I have now mastered it and can generally place it between fielders for four or to the man in the deep for a single.

No slog sweep???

That would really suck, though I guess I have tried it a few times with L2+L1 or L1+L2+R2. Would be cool to implement since the keys are there and wouldn't need to much change to the angle of the bat for the shot.

Will get an alternative remote and investigate my troubles with square of the wicket, would solve half my dismissals as my natural instinct with anything to straight is to go square of the wicket. Avoid playing straight in this game cause of the superman bowlers getting their greedy paws onto any ball no matter the timing. Playing cricket to much sort of forces your shot selection in game. Reverse sweeps are my get out of every man on the boundary card :facepalm.

Last question is there some hidden you must fail when using certain bats as your sponsors or the type of bat/shape of bat you choose? As each bat generally is designed to the unique style of play of a batsmen. Curved, straight, weight, and so forth.

You did indeed leave it out, but I thought we agreed not to mention it in public. Now they're gonna start asking questions :noway

Anywho, back on topic, I personally find the square leg flick the easiest shot to play. Although when I first got the game I often found myself popping it to square leg as it is played quite uppishly, I have now mastered it and can generally place it between fielders for four or to the man in the deep for a single.
daaadaaaa

Attachments

• 1398165162800.jpg
    1398165162800.jpg
    805.2 KB · Views: 27
That looks exactly like all of my wagon wheels.

A question to all of you century makers, are all of you scoring at over a run a ball? I haven't seen one normally paced century, yet I find blocking is the most crucial element of my first class batting.

A question to all of you century makers, are all of you scoring at over a run a ball? I haven't seen one normally paced century, yet I find blocking is the most crucial element of my first class batting.
To be honest I never strike at over a run a ball but it's usually like 80

played one yesterday, absolutely creamed it, got that real whip-crack sound that you get when you know you've timed it perfectly, flew like a bullet...

straight into the hands of short midwicket. :(

played one yesterday, absolutely creamed it, got that real whip-crack sound that you get when you know you've timed it perfectly, flew like a bullet...

straight into the hands of short midwicket. :(

I once hit one so sweetly it carried all the way to deep square leg. On the boundary. I cried.

i score pretty quickly, think my strike rates are something like 75 in FC, 90 in List A, 168 in T20... despite my nom de plume i find i don't block enough in the FC game because i see a gap and start pre-meditating. desperately trying to kick that habit.

block a lot vs spinners, because i want to get a few men round the bat to open up gaps elsewhere.

never got a ton though... but there's always tonight!

i score pretty quickly, think my strike rates are something like 75 in FC, 90 in List A, 168 in T20... despite my nom de plume i find i don't block enough in the FC game because i see a gap and start pre-meditating. desperately trying to kick that habit.

block a lot vs spinners, because i want to get a few men round the bat to open up gaps elsewhere.

never got a ton though... but there's always tonight!

My strike rates in my bowling all-rounder career that I got two seasons into were around 50-60 in FC, 120 in List A and 196 in T20.

I find it to hard to choose between the balks I want to pkay at balls I wanna block and balls I wanna leave at 25 yrs old I feel like a slow old man

Ive made 2 centuries and about 15 fifties, i never ever block, i find it way too risky
Thats just me tho, i wanna be the next andrew symonds!!

Ive made 2 centuries and about 15 fifties, i never ever block, i find it way too risky
Thats just me tho, i wanna be the next andrew symonds!!

I played a casual game and for 20 overs just pure blocked. Have even developed a special controller grip that allows me to block perfectly 99 times out of 100. Still get out every 100 times though :(

Users who are viewing this thread