How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
It's on pro,because I struggled when I started and I don't want to start a new career,so I'm just waiting for the difficulty to increase. I'll post my skill bar later. Don't expect anything special. My front foot is the only skill which is really good. I do think all-rounders and even bowlers get selected much easier,because I haven't even played any english cricket or IPL yet.

It's on pro,because I struggled when I started and I don't want to start a new career,so I'm just waiting for the difficulty to increase. I'll post my skill bar later. Don't expect anything special. My front foot is the only skill which is really good. I do think all-rounders and even bowlers get selected much easier,because I haven't even played any english cricket or IPL yet.

yeah but moving in higher ranks as an allrounder is tough but they get selected quick because they do both batting and bowling and that's something every team wants you know. After patch #2 hopefully getting wickets would be a bit tough. Anyways don't you miss bowling? I can assume many games your team lost for simulation.

Haha you seriously think that I'd make those numbers up ?

Did I say "hey u making that up"?.. yeah? No?

I just asked to send ur status of where u should get picked, or how far u are away from getting picked from all the formats so relax kid!

If those stats are for reall then great pal! If those all all from "save & load" again then sad.

Like I said I think all rounders get picked way quicker but with ur stats u should have been picked.

----------

Like this......http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...how-you-doing-your-career-20140610_083213.jpg

Theres a link of my career all rounder.

Check the points for a all rounder vs ur Batsman only!

Dont know if all rounders get far more points than batsman only player s.

Did I say "hey u making that up"?.. yeah? No?

I just asked to send ur status of where u should get picked, or how far u are away from getting picked from all the formats so relax kid!

If those stats are for reall then great pal! If those all all from "save & load" again then sad.

Like I said I think all rounders get picked way quicker but with ur stats u should have been picked.

That's mainly because our points come regardless of the performance i.e if we bowl for say 20 overs for about 50 runs and take 1-2 wickets for a match we are fine and that too we also get batting opportunities...So if you are selecting your career player as opening batsman or No.3 kind of a batsman then you really need to bat well as its your role to do so....On the whole I think its fair as they get rewarded for performing the role...:yes

I find it better this way @BlackDevil. If you bowl,your team wins matches easily and I've never been much of a bowler. Being only a batsman makes the game more challenging to win matches. That should be better after the patch,I guess

Here are the others. I'm still quite a bit off from the national team as you can see.

Attachments

• IMG097.jpg
    IMG097.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG098.jpg
    IMG098.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 40
Here are the others. I'm still quite a bit off from the national team as you can see.

You are doing well, i just saw it's just your second year so you did really well as just a batsman. But i would have loved to be a pure batsman if my captain had given me opportunities to bowl part time in every match only for few overs, if i get wickets. That would seem realistic.

You are doing well, i just saw it's just your second year so you did really well as just a batsman. But i would have loved to be a pure batsman if my captain had given me opportunities to bowl part time in every match only for few overs, if i get wickets. That would seem realistic.

If you want to bat as a pure batsman ad bowl sometimes then position yourself as No-5 or 6 in the batting list then opportunities for bowling will arise...:yes

If you want to bat as a pure batsman ad bowl sometimes then position yourself as No-5 or 6 in the batting list then opportunities for bowling will arise...:yes

What's the point being a pure batsman if i bat at number #5 or below? I just wanted my captain to give me bowling if i seem to get wickets that's all. But nevermind doesn't matter.

Can i see your skill bar? I am
interested and if you still didn't get in national side it clearly shows All-rounders are given more attention. That sucks

I got into my National ODI side after 50+ Innings and over 2300 runs in domestic One day matches. That is purely as a Batsman so it looks like the game gives lot of importance to experience rather then number of runs scored.

Users who are viewing this thread