How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Absolutely true, this is the only game that has made me to kick myself so hard for playing that ONE careless shot costing my wicket!

Yeah when you start getting into a flow, confidence is high and they leave a big gap.

"I'll just grab a couple of boundaries there..."

Aaaaand I'm out.

English County Cup is over, Now I am headed to Australia to play for Victoria.

Eng County Cup Record(1st Season)
Matches 16
Innings 32
Not outs 0
Runs 846
H.S 79
Avg 26.44
100s 0
50s 5

Eng County Cup Record(2nd Season)
Matches 16
Innings 31
Not outs 0
Runs 2373
H.S 204
Avg 76.55
100s 10
50s 8

Eng County Cup Record(over all)
Matches 32
Innings 63
Not outs 0
Runs 3219
H.S 204
Avg 51.10
100s 10
50s 13

After playing on Pro, I moved back to Rookie and apparently I've started to enjoy this easy level.

Got selected to the England t20 side, regular member in big bash and IPL. So far so good. Now the main challenges lies with the international matches, once the difficulty level rises, I'd be keen to see how my career goes.

Pretty late to ask ... but what does the number on the Helmet define, Its says 2 for me right now :P

I'm still new to Don Bradman Cricket 14 and cricket in general, but this game makes a lot of fun. Anyway, is there a way to see some sort of personal schedule for your player in career mode?

I'm still new to Don Bradman Cricket 14 and cricket in general, but this game makes a lot of fun. Anyway, is there a way to see some sort of personal schedule for your player in career mode?
You can press Y (Other competitions) in career player menu, there you can find all the domestic competitions(International also) in which your player is playing. You can select(A) any of those and see the schedule of the matches.

You can press Y (Other competitions) in career player menu, there you can find all the domestic competitions(International also) in which your player is playing. You can select(A) any of those and see the schedule of the matches.

Thanks. I had hoped, though, to get some sort of schedule in a calendar format with all competitions marked in there to have a better understanding at which point in the season I am and what competitions might be possible after I finished the current 2 or 3. How many games can possibly be played in a single season anyway?

Thanks. I had hoped, though, to get some sort of schedule in a calendar format with all competitions marked in there to have a better understanding at which point in the season I am and what competitions might be possible after I finished the current 2 or 3. How many games can possibly be played in a single season anyway?
if you play well and rack up good numbers, you can play about 30+ first class games ,20+ List a and 20+ T20 in single season(English+Australian).

In England domestic
you play 16 FC
10 t20 + 2 finals
12 List a + 2 finals (I think these are common in both England and Australian domestic season)

2014-09-09_00001.jpg

Doesn't look like anything special but was very satisfying to bat through until the end of the innings :)

if you play well and rack up good numbers, you can play about 30+ first class games ,20+ List a and 20+ T20 in single season(English+Australian).

In England domestic
you play 16 FC
10 t20 + 2 finals
12 List a + 2 finals (I think these are common in both England and Australian domestic season)

Isn't it 3 finals for the t20 competition for England because it's a straight knockout from 8 teams

In England domestic
you play 16 FC
10 t20 + 2 finals

Thank you, that helps a lot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread