How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Well, my save just got corrupted due to a power cut... All that hard work gone poof! Kinda knew that this might happen... Idk if i have it in me to start from scratch... So this probably is goodbye to the game... :(

My first FC hundred on pro....Century came in 2nd Season of my career....and 2nd Season is going quite good....
Played 3 innings....scores 52,40,107
Feeling good as my first season was drastic got only 1 fifty...2014-09-10_00016.jpg

And partnership of 203 of 211 balls with Alex doolan...
2014-09-10_00015.jpg

Now playing spinners quite well now...as earlier spinners got me out 8/10 times....every thing Changed in a single match..
2014-09-10_00020.jpg

Guys I am confused. I have started my career on Pro Difficulty with 16 years Professional in Team ESSEX (Replacing Cook, :D:D). I have completed all the domestic matches (English County Cup / English P40 Cup & Finals / English T20 Cup & Finals) for the current English Season. I thought my 1st Season will end with the end of English Season but I have now given 03 Team Option to choose from to be part of Australia Domestic teams, and after selecting a team, I have already played a 4 Day Match for the Australia Domestic Shield.

Now I have 03 Questions.

1) Its still showing "Expecting Selection" for AUS DOMESTIC SHIELD, in my player profile page (Though I have already played 01 Match). I thought I will be selected only after been a regular member of the Aus Domestic Shield side. So is this happened with anyone else too?
2) When will my 1st Season as 16 Year old pro come to an end? Do I now have to play the complete Australian Domestic Season too in my 1st year ?
3) Do we have to compulsorily choose from the offered 03 Options only? Is it possible to choose any other team than the offered 03 Teams. It will be of importance, as I want to play for KKR in IPL, but can the game offer me 03 Random IPL Team to select from only? That will be too bad, as I desperately want to play for KKR in my career mode.

No....buddy they just give you 3 teams.....I think based on performance. ...if u get lucky then they can give you KKR otherwise best of luck......whats the status of your selection in IPL....

I am also a fan of KKR....so hope they give me the option....but for now ...I am long way off IPL..

No....buddy they just give you 3 teams.....I think based on performance. ...if u get lucky then they can give you KKR otherwise best of luck......whats the status of your selection in IPL....

I am also a fan of KKR....so hope they give me the option....but for now ...I am long way off IPL..

My present selection scene is showing the following (Still in 1st Season on PRO Difficulty):

AUS 50 OVER CUP: Regular Member (Not yet played any match)
AUS DOMESTIC SHIELD: Expecting Selection (But I am already playing AUS DOMESTIC SHIELD :rolleyes:rolleyes)
AUS T20 LEAGUE: Regular Member (Not yet played any match)
INDIA ODI: Getting Attention
INDIA T20I: Getting Attention
INDIA TEST: Getting Attention
INDIA T20 LEAGUE: Very Close

AUS DOMESTIC SHIELD: Expecting Selection (But I am already playing AUS DOMESTIC SHIELD :rolleyes:rolleyes)
It happened to me as well into my second game in Aus Domestic Shield with "Expecting Selection".

played an very interesting match vs Bulls , we needed 150 to win in last session(half session) of the final day of the match.
I had no idea how much over we are going to get to chase the score, so i came out all guns blazing, scored a 43 ball hundred (14.4 overs,145/1), Struck another four took my team to 149/1 in 14.5 overs and got out pulling the last ball of the over and match tied :facepalm. apparently that over was the last of the day.

Is there any way to check how many overs are left in day's play? if not then, I request @BigAntStudios to add this in future updates.

105 of 452014-09-10_00005.jpg

Unfortunately, It didn't struck me that screenshot can be saved, and can be posted on this site under this section.

So, from the archives I have managed to find two blinder innings played in Indian Domestic T20, where I kept playing front foot shots either on covers or mid wicket region, making the most of field restrictions as there was early fall of wickets2014-09-11_00003.jpg 2014-09-11_00002.jpg

My present selection scene is showing the following (Still in 1st Season on PRO Difficulty):

Never had this problem. ...
Started a new career on pro a week ago and right now I am in 2nd Season. ...so lets see if that happens to me also or not[DOUBLEPOST=1410460552][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unfortunately, It didn't struck me that screenshot can be saved, and can be posted on this site under this section.

So, from the archives I have managed to find two blinder innings played in Indian Domestic T20, where I kept playing front foot shots either on covers or mid wicket region, making the most of field restrictions as there was early fall of wicketsView attachment 130392 View attachment 130391
I dont think you are playing on PRO OR VETERAN difficulty.....try playing on this difficulty....if hitting scores looks too easy for you....

Is there any way to check how many overs are left in day's play?
Well you can look at the scoreboard in-game but that's not always possible as you need a fielder in front of it.

What I do is count how many overs have already been bowled and subtract it from 360 (for a 4 day match).

After Scoring a Match Winning 102* in First game of Aus 50 over cup,
played one of my best innings in next 50 over match, missed out on a 100 though. but it was satisfying.
2014-09-12_00002.jpg

First 100 on Pro! It came during my 3rd season with Warwicks against Kent in a 40 overs match. Came in at number 3, and everyone else failed to make a score, so the fact we won the match by 8 runs made it even more satisfying. I followed it up with a 47, 38, 65, 8, and 88 in the next innings.

I was struggling just prior to my ton, as I had lost my timing a little, and so with every cheap edge to slips I was losing confidence. But then the T20s came and I decided to just use the matches as a practice/experiment to regain my timing, and to hit some sixes to try an bump up my skill attributes. It worked a treat, playing with the freedom of not caring if I get out.

Is there any way to check how many overs are left in day's play? if not then, I request @BigAntStudios to add this in future updates.

My understanding is that the day's play ends at 5:30pm. If you pause the game and go to scorecard, the time is at the top right. Extra overs are bowled until an over ends after 5:30.

I am pretty sure that the selection status is dependent on your stats/skills in real time. So basically your abilities mean that you will be selected for AUS 50 and AUS T20 but you're not guaranteed AUS Domestic. So you're like a fringe player that got a callup.

The fact you got selected for AUS domestic is lucky, get good results and that will update to Regular member. Guessing that if you play poorly these will change and you might be dropped (at the start of the next season I imagine).

Users who are viewing this thread