How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Just got the ps4 version and I've found it easier to bat and harder to bowl.
I agree with batting but you still have to watch whatcyou are doing.

Bowling needed to get harder as it was easy to skittle sides out just by bowling inswinging yorkers. I now have to vary line length & speed to ensure i get the same amount of wickets

I agree with batting but you still have to watch whatcyou are doing.

Bowling needed to get harder as it was easy to skittle sides out just by bowling inswinging yorkers. I now have to vary line length & speed to ensure i get the same amount of wickets

Yea. I also found that the fielders take more harder catches like when the ball ricochets of their body into the air and they take it.

Oh so that's why no "Not Out"...:D Do that as well soon...
only six not outs 3 in list a and 3 in fc
i remember all my not out scores
list a
172*
140*
106*

First Class
207*
33*
172*
All in second innings in successful chase:D

I am taking break from DBC Career Mode, will be playing Casual, online matches and TTC

Last edited:
only six not outs 3 in list a and 3 in fc
i remember all my not out scores
list a
172*
140*
106*

First Class
207*
33*
172*
All in second innings in successful chase:D

I am taking break from DBC offline, will be playing online matches and TTC
Wow!! Mentally you are like a cricketer remembering all your not out scores....

Love this game. I am yet to go beyond career mode...I started it on Amteur and I am coming to the end of my first season. Not really got any great stats. Both P40 First class are averaging at around 40 and T20 at 21 (but we did win the comp!)

Looking forward to the increase in difficulty to pro, as I have seen it is suppose to be a big jump in difficulty, which will be a nice challenge.

Do you know at what stage that leap is made?

Love this game. I am yet to go beyond career mode...I started it on Amteur and I am coming to the end of my first season. Not really got any great stats. Both P40 First class are averaging at around 40 and T20 at 21 (but we did win the comp!)

Looking forward to the increase in difficulty to pro, as I have seen it is suppose to be a big jump in difficulty, which will be a nice challenge.

Do you know at what stage that leap is made?
when you get selected for internationals your difficulty increase by 1 level, In your case it will be amateur to pro.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread