How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Yes right handed

Seeing this posted at the top of the page, with no quote above it, leads me to ask

What was the question, as a couple of humourous ones come instantly to mind :p

....if I had a dollar....

Has anyone finished a career as yet?
the only sad thing is........... my player only grow old by age. Not by looks and physical abilities! :p Can you guys unlock the character edit option during career progression? C'mon! we all change our looks often... our cricketing avatars deserve that! :lol

This is one hell of a frustrated feeling when you work hard for your runs and get out when you almost had the job done with your team ending on the loosing side. None of my other games have made me to feel such nail biting moments like a real sport!! Can't stop thanking @BigAntStudios even after so many months for playing this game. Longevity of this game is like, mario or contra games which you never hate anytime.

We were chasing around 260 in a Pro40 match, my player was not able to get that flying start like I always do. Definitely felt the difference on ground conditions with boundaries looking hard. Managed to get only 3 boundaries in my first 50 runs, pressure of RRR more than 6RPO made me to make a mistake on 36th over of innings. Got dismissed for 98 runs, felt very frustrating as I almost had it under control to win this one.

Felt nervous to press simulate button as we were just needing 39 from 26 balls with 6 wickets in hand, so started watching the AI play and lower order messed up well under pressure to fall short of the target. Yes, we lost the game and never knew that, a game would make me to feel so much! :p

During my 50 :
temse1.jpg
After my dismissal :
tense2.jpg
Full Highlights :

Best thing happened to me just a few days ago. I was recently recruited for the Melbourne Stars after scores of 57 and 111 and a 4 wicket haul in my previous game (Playing on Rookie because Im new to cricket). First over bowling got two wickets straight after one another because of catches at Mid Off. Crowd started cheering and clapping for my hatrick ball. Unfortunately didn't get it. Going to restart my career though as AI arnt very good at playing aggressive in a T20 and I never got a bat because I was in at 7.

For the first time I saw reverse swing the game bowled by AI when I was in 110+ runs, it was an outswinger delivery which came in and seamed away after pitching ...Was an awesome delivery, could have been even better if AI had bowled that on off stump line or just out....I left that delivery though as it was too wide, looking at the way it came I thought that was different and I viewed in in slow motion using interactive replay...Best thing I have seen for sure...

I'm a batting all rounder and my average is 52.36 but it drops after most games, does everyone get into the test side of their country or no? My bowling average is 5.89, will this be enough?

I'm a batting all rounder and my average is 52.36 but it drops after most games, does everyone get into the test side of their country or no? My bowling average is 5.89, will this be enough?

Well as a batting all-rounder, 50+ batting avg and decent bowling avg is fine for an international break. Often playing longer innings during county games opens the door for international break! Try aiming to be captain of the county team first. you'll find yourself in national colors for sure then. Consitency is a key!

Scored a double hundred after a long gap....Very Happy with the innings, aimed for triple or even quadruple century but got out edging one to WK on 218...

2015-08-22_00001.jpg

2015-08-22_00002.jpg
2015-08-22_00003.jpg
2015-08-22_00004.jpg

2015-08-22_00005.jpg

Scored a 50 in International match against England...At the moment remaining not out on 74..Will continue the innings tomorrow...:D

2015-08-22_00006.jpg

Career doing very well. Now playing for England in only my 2nd career year, made test debut against Pakistan, took a 5-for in PAK's 1st Inns, didn't score many runs as a num.6 batsman. Played 2 tests there before going into the ODIs which I didn't do great in. Then came back home to Lord's (a.k.a the "Sussex Oval". Wish Big Ant would add more grounds into the game) to play a 5 test series against South Africa. Got off to a good start with a few wickets and 95 with the bat, still lost the game. 2nd test was more or less the same from me, 80+ with the bat and a few wickets and lost the game again. Hammered 106* in a county cup match for Kent vs Hampshire and took wickets there so all in all, pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread