• Total voters

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My uni exams are done next Friday: and I fly away just over a week later for a week in Krakow seeing my friend Agnieszka and then either four or five nights in Berlin.

What I'm saying is that you kids who are still in school are missing out if you don't travel if you go to uni. Lots of things to see in the world: you're better doing it when you're young, single and free than running around with a bunch of kids when you're older!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Getting a full ride for a Masters in Political Science. Staying in Canada. :thumbs

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Getting a full ride for a Masters in Political Science. Staying in Canada. :thumbs

Indian doing Political Science:clap?

----------

My uni exams are done next Friday: and I fly away just over a week later for a week in Krakow seeing my friend Agnieszka and then either four or five nights in Berlin.

What I'm saying is that you kids who are still in school are missing out if you don't travel if you go to uni. Lots of things to see in the world: you're better doing it when you're young, single and free than running around with a bunch of kids when you're older!

I wish I had the money for travel to Europe:(.

Consider yourself lucky to be so close to such countries... Going to Australia a million times gets boring!

Dipak

ICC Board Member

I'll go outside India for my masters. Have been to Europe just once, and its amazing! Really want to go there again!

Raghuchandra

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
My school is getting started by 27 and Anish.Ben also from the first week of september , Andrin Issac too and Dipak school is also getting started . I am feeling very bad . How do you feel ?

----------

After a long vacation , we've to see the ugly faces again .:mad

at school age everybody hates to go to school but after 10 years that school days will be memorable days that we cant forgot.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone please tell me why isn't acceleration considered as negative when force and acceleration are decreasing.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Give us an example pal; makes working out exactly what you are asking a little easier.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Can anyone please tell me why isn't acceleration considered as negative when force and acceleration are decreasing.
Just choose your own axis in such problems. Assuming its 1D motion, take one direction (say right) as positive and the other side as -ve. Velocity, Acceleration acting towards the right is then conisered +ve and on the left -ve. (Obviously depends which direction you have taken to be +ve)

Users who are viewing this thread