How are you doing in your school?

Do you like your school

• Total voters

grkrama

National Board President
what he does to impress girls.
By 'stop trying to impress and being your natural self'. Concentrate on building your self and don't put your energy in trying to impress others.People, friends or gf should like you for who you are not because you are wooing them, that's the key.:wave

P Squared

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
The most embarassing moment ever for me was when our bio teacher asked a question to me in a classroom packed with boys and girls.And the question was "What are the changes seen in girls at the age of puberty" and i was just clean bowled by him.Couldn't utter a single word.I am a shy guy but my younger brother is just opposite to me.He makes new gf's almost every year.

so 12

P Squared

International Coach
you-da-man-meme-generator-hey-you-yes-you-you-da-man-d899c5.jpg

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Exams began.:( Just had first question paper yesterday. Damn! I'm really poor in basic electronics; all these diodes, conductors, filters, rectifiers, transistor, etc shit makes me feel to kill the people... Hoping at least 40 marks whichever is passing limit:D No wonder why online at this time.;) Well I'm exciting about the C-Programming, hope it would be challenging one.:cheers

P Squared

International Coach
I studied that for the first time 4 months ago in 12th grade....is IGCSE so far ahead lol?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I studied that for the first time 4 months ago in 12th grade....is IGCSE so far ahead lol?

I wasn't in IGCSE the previous session, it's was just a simple Pakistani board system.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I think he meant the same. If others are far ahead, then he is far behind and me too. I am studying those only in 12th grade.

Actually at that level they would've just learnt the circuit symbol and the name.

You are probably going in depth on those components, that is advanced stuff which they'll be doing in their final year of high school or thereabouts.

Is 12th grade the final year of high school?

Users who are viewing this thread