How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

holy cow,the Nz has scored 209 against me,
1zxp8x5.jpg

4th Ashes.

As I said previously, I planned to go in without a spinner and it turns out I didn't really need one. Am really getting to grips with swing now and starting to use it a lot more. I don't know if I am more successful with it as the batsmen always seem to spot it. Punter threw away his wicket with the same runout as in the last match. No spinner for Australia this match either, I wonder if that will help my tail.

head1.jpg

head2.jpg

Guddu, get the Beta patch v2, it makes AI batting more sensible and bowling a whole lot smarter.

Anyway, drinks at 2nd Semi Final against South Africa, sharp stumping by Boucher got rid of Younus Khan, unusually, not the kind of stumping when the batsman advances down the wicket and misses the ball.

Thankfully at the moment I'm not going to go into any panic and I am playing like it's really a 50 over match. :p

Attachments

• ODI Tournament 2nd Semi Final at drinks.JPG
    ODI Tournament 2nd Semi Final at drinks.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I'm only in my 4th test with the patch and haven't played any limited over games, but I have yet to see a player advance down the wicket and haven't had the option myself yet.

30 overs. Nazir gone with a great 69 off 88 balls. A bit slow I agree, but great innings anyway.

Attachments

• ODI Tournament Semi-Final 2 30 overs.JPG
    ODI Tournament Semi-Final 2 30 overs.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 16
Innings finished up by Botha bowling Aamer middle stump, 260 in 39.1 overs.

Attachments

• ODI Tournament Semi-final 2 innings 1.JPG
    ODI Tournament Semi-final 2 innings 1.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 14
That figure of 0.99GB basically means 1GB except for rounding. As Kev said, I doubt that's the reason it won't work. It is probably something else.

Yea, he is trying to run it on a laptop with no graphics card. It wont matter even if you have 2-3 Gb of memory if your gpu is onboard.

What a cracker of game!!! last over 9 runs

1st ball -dot
2nd ball- single
3rd ball- dot
4th ball- OH my GOD a six
5th ball- single
6th- A Dot ball Frm Pathan

IT's a tie.....But i LOse on The Wickets/ball Ratio....SO SAd

India- 199 in @0 overs

England- 199/6 in 20 overs...

Kind of. I have an iMac which essentially comprises laptop parts. The graphics card is dedicated, however, and *claims* to be a desktop ATI card, even though it's really a laptop card posing as a desktop card.

Anyway I just played the next session of my series (and forgot to save!). Bowled England out for 270 - a lead of 89.
Concerns:

- AI calling for third runs. Waiting too long, going too late, leads to runouts
- Spinners: had 7 wickets for Hauritz. 5 were bowled middle stump playing no stroke.
- Lords outfield: too big and too slow. Not a single 4 off a non-lofted stroke in either innings.
- short balls. Was getting no balled for stump high short balls. The length coeff still needs some sorting.
- Swann opening the bowling (only the second day).

None of these are major issues; just annoyances (like me forgetting to save before quitting).

just completed a t20 Competition on hard,the Final was a Cracker,10 runs needed 3 balls to win.
btw a small concern,
Why Ai is trying to slog after 6 th over(Only in T20),they are slogging almost every ball. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread