How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

Im really enjoying ashes cricket at the moment as im producing fun and enjoyable games due to the realistic score being produced.

What i wanted to mention was the costomisation on the game, as im thinking of creating few england players who aint on the game.

But what i want to know is when crating a player, im happy with making a image to get the most likeness as possible, but what stats to give players such as trott and onion im not to sure on.
Just wanted some advice as i want to make it real life stats as i dont want to cheats, but what rating to put there bowling/batting im still stuck on?:D

Im really enjoying ashes cricket at the moment as im producing fun and enjoyable games due to the realistic score being produced.

What i wanted to mention was the costomisation on the game, as im thinking of creating few england players who aint on the game.

But what i want to know is when crating a player, im happy with making a image to get the most likeness as possible, but what stats to give players such as trott and onion im not to sure on.
Just wanted some advice as i want to make it real life stats as i dont want to cheats, but what rating to put there bowling/batting im still stuck on?:D

If you want to save yourself a lot of hassle, Aussie1st has posted a roster update in the download forums that does precisely that. I play with Onions, Trott and Bresnan in my squad!

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...national-australian-patch-released-57873.html

Masses of kudos to Aussie1st for this!:)

If you want to save yourself a lot of hassle, Aussie1st has posted a roster update in the download forums that does precisely that. I play with Onions, Trott and Bresnan in my squad!

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...national-australian-patch-released-57873.html

Masses of kudos to Aussie1st for this!:)

sorry mate im on xbox 360.
so the question i asked further up still stands?

jamershepp added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Just wanted some advice as i want to make it real life stats as i dont want to cheats, but what rating to put there bowling/batting im still stuck on?

Ah, I am too trigger happy. On the other hand I am not sure whether you stated it was for the X-box or not. Anyway, my bad, just trying to help!:)

Ah, I am too trigger happy. On the other hand I am not sure whether you stated it was for the X-box or not. Anyway, my bad, just trying to help!:)

ye i meant xbox 360, my bad :doh

But thanks anywayz mate. You know if patch is gonna come out on the xbox 360?

I've finding this game extremely easy in T20 mode on hard level..i can easily restrict the AI under 100 in 20 overs..They are even defending in the last over with so many wickets in hands:doh

I've finding this game extremely easy in T20 mode on hard level..i can easily restrict the AI under 100 in 20 overs..They are even defending in the last over with so many wickets in hands:doh

How do you bowl?

The game is disgraceful. Every ball they hit for 6, doesn't matter if its a Test, T20 or ODI. Worse still, cant even simulate without the rewards being void.

The game is disgraceful. Every ball they hit for 6, doesn't matter if its a Test, T20 or ODI. Worse still, cant even simulate without the rewards being void.[/QUOTE]

Thiis is the most ridiculous comment. So the game is w*nk because you dont get rewarded for not playing it, is it?:doh

I need a new opener for England! Cook is averaging 12 for me in this Ashes series and well, when its 1-1 with 2 to play. I can't afford another poor innings. Any suggestions for a new opener?

My Team atm.

Strauss [av. 42]
Cook [av. 12]
Pietersen [av. 39]
Trott [av. 37]
Collingwood [av. 61]
Flintoff [av. 42]
Foster (wk) [av. 22]
Broad [av. 26]
Swann [av. 17]
Anderson [av. 9]
Onions [av. 8]

Others:
Bell [av. 18]
Bopara [av. 6]
Panesar [av. 4]

Just wanted some advice as i want to make it real life stats as i dont want to cheats, but what rating to put there bowling/batting im still stuck on??????

I have Jonathon Trott as:
BOWL 34
BAT 80
FIELDING 72

I have Graeme Onions as:
BOWL 77
BAT 34
FIELDING 68

:thumbs Can you answer my question at all please

I have Jonathon Trott as:
BOWL 34
BAT 80
FIELDING 72

I have Graeme Onions as:
BOWL 77
BAT 34
FIELDING 68

:thumbs Can you answer my question at all please

Why did you choose both those stats for those payers why those stats and also i would just put ian bel in i have him in mine averages 40-50

jamershepp added 5 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

And is there actullay any resemblance in trott and onions??

Users who are viewing this thread