How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

what do you mean. I just chose those cos I thought they were about right for them. I compared them to people around those stats :thumbs

i agree with trott stats but i think onions is just as good as broad and broad is 80 im gonna bump onions up to 79 at least for bowling

And did you make them look anything like they do in real ife???

jamershepp added 7 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Could someone please tell me what ratings you have gave trott and onions on customisation wat batting/bowling and fielding i would be very grateful.

And can you actually make any resemblance?

Trott looks like Dr.Evil from Austin Powers and Onions looks like Ian Dowie with hair. but meh'

I tried Bell at the top of the order...and it wasn't the greatest Innings of all time. 32 and 7...Might give Rob Key a go :thumbs

Trott looks like Dr.Evil from Austin Powers and Onions looks like Ian Dowie with hair. but meh'

I tried Bell at the top of the order...and it wasn't the greatest Innings of all time. 32 and 7...Might give Rob Key a go :thumbs

LMAO sorry then mate for the advice on bell, seems to do ok for me.
Im gonna go make a trott and onions now lol

not your fault. Its his fault for playing those two awful shots :laugh

I have Trott as Number 33 on the Appearence :thumbs

I know. Bit unfair. But anyways - He mucked up my autograph book so its just leveling it up :laugh

The game is disgraceful. Every ball they hit for 6, doesn't matter if its a Test, T20 or ODI. Worse still, cant even simulate without the rewards being void.

Thiis is the most ridiculous comment. So the game is w*nk because you dont get rewarded for not playing it, is it?:doh[/QUOTE]

At the end of the day mate, you don't want to be playing a test match where you get belted all over the park, ball after ball. Teams having run rates of 20 RPO in a test match is ridiculous, and in my opinion, unplayable, hence the simulation.

If you're not prepared to learn how to play it thats fair enough, but dont complain that you dont get rewarded for it, you dont get an option to simulate a level in call of duty for example do you? No, and why is that? oh yeah you're supposed to play it, to advance further in the game
If you are going for 20 an over in tests you are doing something seriously wrong and should have a look at the threads regarding bowling and field settings

cooks1st100 added 5 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Can you answer my question at all please

You could always go with Trescothick and as there appears to be no attribute in the game for stress he might do a reasonable job for ya!!

If you're not prepared to learn how to play it thats fair enough, but dont complain that you dont get rewarded for it, you dont get an option to simulate a level in call of duty for example do you? No, and why is that? oh yeah you're supposed to play it, to advance further in the game
If you are going for 20 an over in tests you are doing something seriously wrong and should have a look at the threads regarding bowling and field settings

cooks1st100 added 5 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

You could always go with Trescothick and as there appears to be no attribute in the game for stress he might do a reasonable job for ya!!

Spot on mate

Little Summary of My Series which I have been going on for a long time. I am India
3 Match Series - Australia v India

Match One [Auckland, New Zealand]

India 326 [Tendulkar 112, Y.Singh 59] (Johnson 6-98)
Australia 294 [Hussey 149, Haddin 60] (Z.Khan 4-29)
India 217 [Sehwag 62, Y.Singh 51] (Hauritz 4-52, Johnson 4-60]
Australia 250-6 [Clarke 80*, Ponting 52, Katich 50] (H.Singh 6-70)

AUSTRALIA WON BY 4 WICKETS

Match Two [Sydney, Australia]

Australia 188 [Katich 66] (I Sharma 8-54)
India 420 [Tendulkar 169, Laxman 104*] (Siddle 4-113)
Australia 240 [Ponting 100] (H.Singh 3-29)
India 9/0

INDIA WON BY 10 WICKETS

Match Three [Kolkata, India]

India 413 [Sehwag 212] (Johnson 6-43)
Australia 392 [Hussey 123, Ponting 90] (I.Sharma 9-89)
India 292 [Dravid 66, Y.Singh 63] (Hilfenhas 3-74)
Australia 304 [North 117] (Y.Pathan 6-77)

INDIA WON BY 9 RUNS AND WIN THE SERIES 2-1

i just took a hattrick with ishant sharma !!!! YES !!!

couldnt believe it LOL !!!! :happy:happy:banana2:banana2

played a t20 game between ASIAXI and ROWXI. i was asia and i posted a solid total but to my surprise the ai actually went after the target full force. it was very exciting and i havent played a game of cricket where the ai actually goes after everything in order to chase down that target i set them. fantastic game of cricket that ultimately asia won by 10 runs. loving this game

Attachments

• P1010035.JPG
    P1010035.JPG
    343.4 KB · Views: 29
i played on hard. i havent tried the game on any other difficulty. i started playing on hard from day one and it suits me just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread