How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

kishores_bin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Played T20 Quarterfinals with India as my team and opposition being NZ. Gave away 198/6 with Guptil scoring 70 and Rosco a quick fire 47. Chasing 199, bowled out for 189 with 1 ball to spare. Top scorrer is Irfan pathan with 68. Dhoni and Gambhir chipped in with 30s. The bad part of it is 6 runouts. The major flaw of the game.

All in all, a nice tight match. 90 run stand for 7th wicket. I felt great that I handled pressure, but fumbled at the end. :facepalm

P

pcfan123

Was replaying the Ashes when something very weird occured, Hussey and North both put on centurys (using default fields and 1 dropped catch each) at better then a run a ball. Then the next 3 batsman who came in batted extremely slowly!

Haddin 0(44)

White 3(85)

Hopes 0(61)

They were blocked or leaving every single ball or swinging and completly missing.
During their innings Flintof, Broad and Anderson bowled the most ridiculously economic spells.

Anyways here are the scorecards.

WwXmS.jpg

NWneu.jpg

viccles

School Cricketer
Not doing too well so far...am stuck on the batting tutorial I can't seem to make a run with a defensive shot (Playing on PS3) and I tried a 20/20 game and for the life of me couldn't figure out what I was doing!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My brother scored 810 with his created player on Normal against India lol!!:laugh
but that was some time ago now.. I haven't got the game anymore

Giggs11

Club Cricketer
i was thinking about starting an ashes series again but im just not sure what technique to do to make it an enjoyable game im sooo booored i have to play it.

any idead on oponents batting line ups ect ect ???

daspand

School Cricketer
Don't quite get how to time the ball ? how the hell am i supposed to know if the bowler is gonna bowl a fast or slow delivery ? If i could change the view it'd be easier to judge, but no... BLIC 07 had the speed meter , showed the bowler's speed, so we could time it right, but this just plain sucks..

Not a bad game, just mediocre i would say... i still like blic 07 more.

Giggs11

Club Cricketer
has anyone got any ideas on how to get entertaining fair and fun game out of shes on console really wanna play some offline??

Any techniques you use hmarka ??

daspand

School Cricketer
has anyone got any ideas on how to get entertaining fair and fun game out of shes on console really wanna play some offline??

Any techniques you use hmarka ??

I just play down-the-track almost every ball except for those that are hard to play or when tailenders bat.

Ctrl + Shift + direction WASD + attack/loft

Made 265 in 14overs... allout :( On normal though.

daspand

School Cricketer
Also, when im bored, i just keep defending and increasing the required run rate, and then near the end last couple of overs... when it's still reasonably possible to win, i go all out and slog :P

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
I used to limit my self to maximum two scoring shots per over but after a while I thought; What is the point of that. I am just kidding myself.

i think tutsi's gameplay patch will help u there, the only promblem is that u have to play as india, so now im currently playing a border-gavaskar trophy where i've batted for 75overs and my run rate hasn't gone over 3.2!

Users who are viewing this thread