How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

I joined the PSN+ last weekend and tried the game online. I know PSN+ has nothing to do with the broken online gameplay, but... i would say, wishful thinking.
:doh Could not even start a game online.

Anyway, did anyone else bite the bullet on PSN+

What is PSN+? Is it a paid online service similar to Xbox Live?

Yeah! It is a paid service like XBOX. We get some online games (Which we would normally not buy) for free and 1 hour full version trials (Infamous this month).

I'm dedicating this bowling performance to Colin and his minions. :)

Attachments

• PICT0041.JPG
    PICT0041.JPG
    279.7 KB · Views: 58
  • PICT0042.JPG
    PICT0042.JPG
    326.5 KB · Views: 45
  • PICT0043.JPG
    PICT0043.JPG
    293.1 KB · Views: 36
  • PICT0044.JPG
    PICT0044.JPG
    249.8 KB · Views: 41
My IC2010 experience has been great so far :) The game is a definite improvement on ashes 09 :) However bowling with a spinner is easy on the game, I was bowling on hard level and I got figures of 6-5 off of 8 overs!!! Needless to say my custom player is a leg spinner with stats of:
Bat: 33
Bowl: 83
Field: 50

He bats at 11 btw, as you can probably tell with the low batting Overall.

First test against Pakistan continues. I'm definitely getting better at batting. Runrate is probably a bit high though; possibly because everytime they bowl a bouncer I hit it for 6.
24 wickets in a day not ideal either.

Attachments

• rttq.jpg
    rttq.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 67
First test against Pakistan continues. I'm definitely getting better at batting. Runrate is probably a bit high though; possibly because everytime they bowl a bouncer I hit it for 6.
24 wickets in a day not ideal either.
May I ask why you have a camera webcam style on your TV?

I could make many generalizations or assumptions, but I thought it'd be better to ask :p

May I ask why you have a camera webcam style on your TV?

I could make many generalizations or assumptions, but I thought it'd be better to ask :p

It's not my TV; it's my computer monitor.
I use dual input so I can switch between PS3 and PC.

Just got the 'Nought and Nought', 'King Pair' and '10 wicket defeat' trophy on IC2010 :) now got over 30% of all trophies. Might try for the Double and Triple ton trophies soon, along with the test match domination =D

I might just play on easy for any unlocks and achievements I get.

Still on the second test, second day. After i made only 173 the sa ai made 246. There batting was great for there first 4 or so batsmen. They hit me all over the place. When peterson got to about 70 i had to put most of my fielders out of the ring. This made the runrate go down from 5 to 4 in about 10 or so overs. I wanted to see if the ai was smart to just hit 1, 2 and the odd 4 and 6. Peterson made it to 84 put tried to hit the ball for a 6 and got caught. Then kallis when for 50 and the ai fell very badly. Only the wk made runs and he only made 36. Now im batting and im 1 for 89 of 20 overs. Im very happy with ic2010 most of the time. Sure sometimes i laugh at the silly shots the ai and i do, plus the s_it wk catches of spiners. Its still 8 out of 10 game for me. Trickstar have done a good job but there is so much to do. I think this engine has had it, so if trickstar and codemasters make lots of money of ic2010 then i hope codemasters give them more money and time. Like i said before im happy with the game, so if trickstar do a patch and a ashes update then i dont need a new codemasters cricket game next year. I hope they take a extra year to make ic 2012 the game we all want. Time will tell.ps if trickstar is on this forum in the near future please tell us if you will do a patch or a update for ashes. If they fix the few problems people are having with the offline game in a first patch then thats a start. Then they can work harder to fix the online part to. Guys if they can only do one at a time. Would you want the offline first or the online, for me the offline. :D:banana2:happy

15-20 overs a session would at least make the matches last till the end, even if its low scoring Tests.

Just got the game before :D.

ODI - Hard - Minimal HUD

NZ (Me) Vs England - D/N - Auckland

ENG: 1/89 after 13 overs. (Struggling)

Strauss 26 off 26 b Bond c Styris
Cook* 28 off 31
Pietersen* 30 off 24

Users who are viewing this thread