How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Fair enough, good luck to ya,

Ive put ic10 to the ever growing grave yard of cack cricket games.

Game 10;

Burn- 73 all out (11.3 overs)

Centurions- 74/2 (3.5 overs)

Centurions won the match by 8 wickets.

Notable contributions; V.Laxman 22*(6) and D.Snipes (!) 6/17 (2.3)

(!)= using unlicensed names, if anyone could tell me the licensed one i'd be much appreciative :)

Table;

1.)Centurions- 20pts- 8.88 NRR
2.)Dragons- 12pts- -0.48 NRR
3.)Burn- 12pts- -0.88 NRR
4.)Lizards- 10pts- -0.42 NRR
5.)Thunder- 10pts- -0.77 NRR
6.)Aces- 8pts- -0.73 NRR
7.)Devils- 8pts- -1.34 NRR
8.)Wolves- 4pts- -1.48 NRR

Next game is againt the Thunder. Should point out that Dragons, Burn, Lizards and Aces have all played 11 whilst the others have all played 10 :)

I'll never say the computer can't bat again. I just got my ass handed to me on a plate!
Batted first and scored 306 (50 over match). Could have got more but undone by lack of pace from Luke Wright. Assumed it would be enough...
Then England batted really responsibly; took the singles, kept up the runrate and slogged the free hits. I did drop 6 catches but still a 6 wicket defeat with 3 1/2 overs to go is pretty big. :(
Well done England - first team in the world superleague to beat me.

Attachments

• 67sy.jpg
    67sy.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 78
Game 11;

Thunder- 80 all out (14.3 overs)

Centurions- 81/3 (4.0 overs)

Notable contributions: Snipes 5/16 (4.0) and H.Gibbs 37* (10)

Nearly there now, this kookaburra kit better be worth me doing all this! It is win a 20 overs super league in the sub continent yes? Like Colombo and Karachi and Kolkata etc...?????

Anyway, the table;

1.)Centurions- 22pts- 9.23 NRR
2.)Burn- 14pts- -0.69 NRR
3.)Dragons- 12pts- -0.47 NRR
4.)Lizards- 10pts- -0.46 NRR
5.)Aces- 10pts- -0.59 NRR
6.)Thunder- 10pts- -1.38 NRR
7.)Devils- 8pts- -1.23 NRR
8.)Wolves- 6pts- -1.30 NRR

Next game is against Wolves and should point out that Burn, Dragons, Lizards and Aces have all played 12 whilst others have played 11

Edit: Threw my last 3 games as I had enough points to go through regardless of the result =D Now in the semi-finals vs the Aces, will play the game later, so i'll update then =D

Last edited:
Just won the super league, only to realise to get the bats for kookaburra I need to win a world trophy in the sub continent!!! Off to a world trophy I go :)

I finally sold my copy back on US amazon, sold at the same price that i bought. So nothing to lose got all trophies , hopefully next year game online part works, otherwise i will pass on that .

Progressed through to the Super 8's of the World Trophy comfortably. Beat New Zealand, Kenya and Canada to progress :) Kenya were the other team to join me :) No Australia in the Super 8's which please me, as I have a habit of losing to them.

It's quite some time since I posted in the forums, although I've been a regular visitor. I stuck to my guns and waited for a couple of months before getting the game. As I'm not an online player (haven't even tried it) that side of it wasn't a problem although I think it's bad karma to sell the game in a broken condition.
The single player gameplay is by far the best of any cricket game I've played, love the action cam for batting although I stick to the broadcast for bowling. I can get a good game against the AI in all forms of the game, so overall reasonably happy.
I still think the presentation is not as good as it could be, and certainly switching from this to Fifa World Cup shows just how badly cricket is lagging behind in terms of graphics and commentary. So I suppose once again we'll wait the year out and see what next years game brings, but at least I've got a game that I can enjoy until then.
Codemaster could score a hat trick with me if F1 2010 and Dirt 3 turn out well and not their normal hype filled crap.

hi , i maked 2 custom players and i don't know how to add the players to the teams ? same as i have Chris Gayle playing in the "Lizards" but i want to add him to the "Burn" squad so my question is how i can add the players t an team?

Press select and all the help you need is there.

Press select and all the help you need is there.

While you're in a helpful mood Watson33, can I ask if you have any advice on what skills have the most and least effects when they are adjusted. I have tried to find anything on the forums but not had any luck.
Thanks and apologies for the hijack.

Users who are viewing this thread