How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Well I just got an xbox to replace my PS3, so i'm having to do all the achievements again. I already have the 3 achievements for the lessons and the 'Raise the Ball' achievement. Just starting the fake IPL tournament as the 'Centurions' as they are apparently supposed to represent the Deccan Chargers who are my IPL team in real life. So guys, what is a good RR for Twenty20?? I'd say about 6 an over in the first 10 then push for 8 an over in the last 10. That would give you a score of 140. what do you guys reckon?

Well I just got an xbox to replace my PS3, so i'm having to do all the achievements again. I already have the 3 achievements for the lessons and the 'Raise the Ball' achievement. Just starting the fake IPL tournament as the 'Centurions' as they are apparently supposed to represent the Deccan Chargers who are my IPL team in real life. So guys, what is a good RR for Twenty20?? I'd say about 6 an over in the first 10 then push for 8 an over in the last 10. That would give you a score of 140. what do you guys reckon?

I would be looking for a bit more than that...maybe 160-180. That is in a realistic game. However you can easily score 350 plus on this game in a 20 over match! Trouble with this game is that slogging is way too easy. That is why I limit myself to Test matches. Will be interesting to see how you get on.

I would be looking for a bit more than that...maybe 160-180. That is in a realistic game. However you can easily score 350 plus on this game in a 20 over match! Trouble with this game is that slogging is way too easy. That is why I limit myself to Test matches. Will be interesting to see how you get on.

Played my first game, won by 6 wickets on a very bowler friendly track!

Devils- 68 all out (11.3 overs)

Centurions- 69/4 (6.0 overs)

Centurions won by 4 wickets.

Which means the table is as follows;

1.)Centurions- 2pts- 8.55 NRR
2.)Dragons- 2pts- 2.30 NRR
3.)Burn- 2pts- 1.94 NRR
4.)Thunder- 2pts- 0.40 NRR
5.)Wolves- 0pts- -0.40 NRR
6.)Aces- 0pts- -1.94 NRR
7.)Lizards- 0pts- -2.30 NRR
8.)Devils- 0pts- -8.55

My next game is agaisnt the Aces I think, i'm not 100% sure as im not near my xbox at the moment, but if it is then it's a great chance to strengthen my lead at the top of the table.

I'm playing the IPL atm too as Jaipur.
I aim to bowl them out for under 100 in about 11 overs. Fortunately in 12 games I've only had to bat first twice. Did get the highest T20 score achievement though with 299.

I'm playing the IPL atm too as Jaipur.
I aim to bowl them out for under 100 in about 11 overs. Fortunately in 12 games I've only had to bat first twice. Did get the highest T20 score achievement though with 299.

Who are Jaipur? And who do you aim to bowl out?

Jaipur are Rajasthan (Wolves) and I aim to bowl everyone out. Bold and fearless batsmen are seriously dangerous.

Are you playing on hard when you win with such ease?!?!?!?
I dont find i can hit boundries on hard till my batsman is bold.

It's wierd but I've found switching from broadcast to action cam has made batting a lot easier. Plus, as I've said before, slogging is way too easy.

Blimey this game is so realistic: playing a test match against Pakistan when I distinctly hear the wicketkeeper tell the bowler the next ball needs to be a no-ball!:p

(Of course being Pakistan the bowler buggered up and bowled a perfect delivery...their captain was not very pleased at all!)

Game 2 of my IPL season;

Aces- 155/9 (20.0)

Centurions- 156/4 (11.4)

Centurions won the match by 6 wickets.

IPL Table;

1.)Centurions- 4pts- 7.19 NRR
2.)Thunder- 4pts- 0.45 NRR
3.)Dragons- 2pts- 0.91 NRR
4.)Lizards- 2pts- -0.07 NRR
5.)Burn- 2pts- -0.33 NRR
6.)Aces- 2pts- -1.40 NRR
7.)Devils- 2pts- -1.97 NRR
8.)Wolves- 0pts- -1.28 NRR

Next game is agaisnt the Burn, if I win this game I will more than likely retain top spot no matter how the Thunder do due to my overwhelming Net Run Rate.

Edit: I should also point out that the Aces and the Devils have both played 3 games whilst the other teams have played 2.

Last edited:
Burn, Aces and one more I can't remember. Burn and Aces possibly helped by the fact I let them both bowl me out for 0.

Users who are viewing this thread