Howzat Issues/Development Area.

I think this is an issue, that the late cut has been completely nerfed. It is absolutely impossible to play that shot anymore. I've been trying everything in practice mode - when the spinner bowls it short, there is no way to late cut it. Something is wrong there.

Love the practice mode BTW, taking my batting up loads.

I think this is an issue, that the late cut has been completely nerfed. It is absolutely impossible to play that shot anymore. I've been trying everything in practice mode - when the spinner bowls it short, there is no way to late cut it. Something is wrong there.

Completely agree, it seems the ball travels too low now to play it and havn't made contact with the ball once when I have tried to play this shot. Thought it was just down to my poor timing!!!

Somewhere in the "My Profile" page, it should show -

- Number of matches Played
- Won vs Lost
- Best Win
- Worst Loss
- Latest/Current Winning Streak (Matches won in a row; counting back from the latest)

I still play against people who can play it fine.

Against spinners or against quicks? Cause I'm still timing it well against fast bowlers, but can't lay bat to ball against spinners.

Is it just me, or in the practice mode, short balls from spinners tend to stay very low?

It's in real matches for me as well. It tends to dribble along the ground making it impossible to hit.

yeah - the ball does stay down quite a bit at times for spinners. Mostly when the ball is bowled really slow. Which would kind of make sense, considering if you bowled a very slow loopy delivery pitching in the middle of pitch, it would stay down. Very sneaky tactic ! It goes up to the right height when the pace is faster.

Right, this runout out bug is getting silly. Had a guy runout out 10-11 times in the match, none given. Insanely annyoing, he just kept taking twos when it should have only been one, and running threes when it should have been two.

Second, have I mentioned spinners bowling short and slow are impossible to score off? Because they are. Especially, when the pitch it outside leg, and no show works, and missing it gets you out LBW. In the match I played, he did it to me for three overs (I went from 30/0 after 2 to 43 in 5), and I did it to him for 3 overs as well, and we both failed to score off it.

it wont let me log in, i played when i signed up, now i cant log in

Dilscoop

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

nvm got it to work

it wont let me log in, i played when i signed up, now i cant log in

Dilscoop

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

nvm got it to work

if this is the first time ur logging back in after sign up, then you would have to confirm ur email address first. there would be a link saying that a mail has been sent to the account to registered with.

ya i figured.. thanks any ways ;)

btw its soo hard to hit the yorker length ball. i cant even see the ball when it comes near the legs.

MAKE THE BALL BIGGER :D

ok one more problem. i dont know if its just for me, but, after playing 1 or 2 over, it gets so shaky, and not so smooth. and on 5th over, it just becomes really frustrating! i see bowler running in with bunch of jump cuts and all of sudden it gets stuck, and then i see i am bowled, or lbw, or the ball is in keepers hand..

i use google chrome ..

What to do??? Need quik help

HI GUYS,
i have started a account in howzat .com and i am currently lvl 6 .................
but the problem is today i just shared that i am playing howzat to face book using the share option in team management..............
The trouble starts here after doing so i am no longer able to play it
when i take the play page the game screen appears blank......... NO LOADING
I am using CHROME need quik help pls.............
can i re-download the cathe for playing the game? where can i do that?

Users who are viewing this thread