Howzat Issues/Development Area.

Shravi, I think that we're 1 a piece if I'm not mistaken.

Just played 2 games vs barmyarmy. Won the first easily, chasing 48 down in 3.2 overs. Second one I lost by 2 runs. It was unbearable. There was so much lag that I couldn't even see the ball.

Pwned = To be owned. Derived from the mis-spelling of the word 'owned'.

IMO = In my opinion.

I pwned Abhas too :p. Pretty proud of that. Abhas is one of the best I've played.

I got Abhas to 33 off 5 overs...
@Shravi - we need to play ;)

Lol guys.. I'm hating the new update.. Can't seem to get my timing right for all the shots I want to play. (I don't like playing just 1-2 types of shots for the entire match).
Besides, in my defence.. I was tired.. :p

I've had a great day with the updates. Played around 20 games and only lost 2...
Beat a level 11, 9, 8 and 7 - best time to play people is before they get used to the changes I reckon ;)
Back to normal tomorrow.

Colin wins by unleashing outrageous amounts of lag upon his opponents :mad:.

just kidding :p

Still getting used to the update. Just beat Abhas twice in a row. He seems to be having much more trouble than me. Not a great day for me. Lost to a level 3 and a level 2...

I wonder if MrAwesome is still just as awesome after the patch.

Last edited:
I mastered all the shots which people found difficult to play before the patch. Hook, cut, glance, drives, everything.. (except sweep). Now, the x shots are suddenly too tough, and the advantage I had over others in the rest of the shots has also withered away.
Will have to get my timing back as soon as possible, because I'm losing badly at the moment. :(

Don't mean to brag but I had an amazing over vs Abhas. Five boundaries in a row by Gambhir.

Users who are viewing this thread