Howzat Issues/Development Area.

HI GUYS,
i have started a account in howzat .com and i am currently lvl 6 .................
but the problem is today i just shared that i am playing howzat to face book using the share option in team management..............
The trouble starts here after doing so i am no longer able to play it
when i take the play page the game screen appears blank......... NO LOADING
I am using CHROME need quik help pls.............
can i re-download the cathe for playing the game? where can i do that?

hey
you could try clearing the browsing data --> open chrome and without loading any page, press CTRL + SHIFT + DEL. make sure that "Empty the cache" is selected. in the dropdown menu, select "Everything". press Okay. and see if the game loads normally after that.

in case that does not work, PM me and i will try and look into it

cheers

ok one more problem. i dont know if its just for me, but, after playing 1 or 2 over, it gets so shaky, and not so smooth. and on 5th over, it just becomes really frustrating! i see bowler running in with bunch of jump cuts and all of sudden it gets stuck, and then i see i am bowled, or lbw, or the ball is in keepers hand..

i use google chrome ..

What's your PC spec? Generally, if the animations are choppy, the weakest link is your PC. If the game is having a lot of pauses and stops in between, then the weak link is your network. Which one of this is the problem?

is anyone else having problems with the server today? keeps happening in the middle of a match.

There's been a LOT of lag lately. Really frustrating. I have high speed internet and a relatively new computer so I don't think it's on my end, although I could be wrong.

There's been a LOT of lag lately. Really frustrating. I have high speed internet and a relatively new computer so I don't think it's on my end, although I could be wrong.

apparently a good number of players were having issues.

today it stopped right after the 1st ball, it used to happen after 1 or 2 overs...

*Defiantly a statistics page, I know you can see them in that game, but that is very inconvenient as you only have 5 seconds to do so.

*Maybe some more game modes, instead of just 5 over P v P stuff.
Could have some AI games, like a tournament where you need to beat all the other countries.

*Don't know if it currently has, but it seems there are just two points batting and bowling.
If this is the case you could introduce fielding (have dropped catches), and have specialties like power hitter, or worker of the ball etc. etc.

*The LBW's (and to a lesser extent run outs) are very unrealistic.
Sometimes when it is clearly not out they are giving out, while other times the batsmen is plumb and no one even appeals.

Mind you I have only been playing a couple of days, and those were just a few things I noticed. ;)

What's your PC spec? Generally, if the animations are choppy, the weakest link is your PC. If the game is having a lot of pauses and stops in between, then the weak link is your network. Which one of this is the problem?

about 16GB. and yes the game is having a lot of pauses, and stops a lot after 2nd over. every time after the 2nd over. and my network isnt bad either.

I don't know how it happened but I was playing last night and hit a four, then mysteriously lost a wicket at the same time. :facepalm

can we have bowling "around/over" the wicket. its a batsman's game right now. they can move and everything. if you bowl on their legs, the move and play it on the off.

i think bowlers should able allowed to change sides

And I think the bowler should run in while the batsman are allowed to move and they only get a little bit of time to do so.

Anyway, I was bowling and I bowled the guy out as he timed it real late but then the ball went off the stumps and went for a 6 and I didn't even get a wicket. The stumps were out of place.

About a week ago I had this run out glitch.
I put about 50 on the board, he came out to bat and every time he ran a two he couldn't get run out.
He had only just started so could hardly hit the bowl, but when he did he always ran a two, and even if the batsmen had just turned for the 2nd run, they weren't run out...

We apparently said he had no idea what was going on, and I went on to win the match, but this was very much some sort of glitch that I have no idea how it happened.

A few times, I have been able to run really quick between the wickets. I mean like turning 1's and 2's into 4's.

There's one very strange bug. As a opening right handed batsman, I got a four off the first ball of the first over. What happens next? Instead of showing 4/0 it says 4/1 and asks me to select the next batsman! :crying

Users who are viewing this thread