Howzat Issues/Development Area.

I have won well more than 3 games in a row but it is not showing in my achievements, I think I have won at least the past 5 yet I don't have any achievements.

Please make the fielder throw faster, it's so ease to take a run, just when the ball is in the air because it travels so slow, maybe make us time the throw

While typing, if you unluckily press the 'space' bar it will not only put a space in your message but will make the batsman go for another run. This happened to me actually today.

I'd like to suggest a 'Practice Mode' in the game. For various reasons.

1). For improving skills in the game.

2). People won't take advantage of newbies to gain points.

Idk why i'm writing it this short, but yeh, that's the ideaa. :)

- Yorker/Bouncer problem
- Too easy to take twos
- Swing should be more visible and have a greater effect in/on the game
- Reduce maximum points for player from 550 to 100
- Game speed should be made faster. Even without lag, it takes too long to get your overs in
- Ability to change field settings mid-over
- Ability to cancel runs.
- Restricting how far a batsman can move from the wicket
- Sweep shot should be easier to execute.
- Getting rid of that random backfoot defensive block when attempting a lofted shot straight down the ground
- More LBW's and bowleds.
- Ability to bowl over and around the wicket.
- Invites shouldn't be the only way to get an amount of points that is actually significant. We should receive more points for actually playing...

New point added.

Agree with the sweep shot point. Zorax was trying all things up to sweep a single ball. And he missed all of those he played the sweep against.

Any chance of a slips cordon in the game for edges when someone mistimes a shot down that area.

How does the points reward work because normally I get 2 points per victory but after winning one game I got 15 points.

How does the points reward work because normally I get 2 points per victory but after winning one game I got 15 points.

Did you beat someone who was of a considerably higher level than your team?

Radius_Vector added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

- Invites shouldn't be the only way to get an amount of points that is actually significant. We should receive more points for actually playing...

New point added.

Hello, This is not the case. Playing still gets you the most brownies.

To all users who contributed:

We really appreciate all the feedback that's coming in. However, I must mention that certain aspects of the game were designed in that manner for a reason. We are committed to building the best cricket game keeping the 'users' in mind, and if there is a particular feature that's making you curious, you can rest assured that it was implemented keeping another issue in mind.

For a simple example, experience points was added to reduce the problem of quitters. Same with making the yorker much easier to play compared to other games. I cannot tell you how many such workarounds we made when writing up the specs of the game.

Now, let's go play already ;)

Really liking the new game. Much more fun to bowl. Great job guys.

Users who are viewing this thread