Your Cricket I could be batting against Mohammad Zahid...

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I occasionally play cricket for my local team Sutton when there's injuries or whatever but anwyay in a couple of weeks time were playing this team who's overseas pro is none other than the fastest bowler ever. And I could be batting against him. So if i'm dead in a fortnight's time you'll know why.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Have fun! :p Doubt he'll take your face off like he could have done when he was actually playing International cricket, but remember to put a lid on just in case ;)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I always wear a lid man, i'm terrified whenever I bat because i'm not very good lol. I'm a decent bowler though; had some serious pace before I broke my ankle. Twice. But yeah as I said, I only play occasionally these days but I love it when I do. I don't really have the energy to play a full cricket season so the chance to play every now and again is great.

I'll try and get some footage of Zahid in action against us, especially when I launch him for 6. You'll love that.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I'll give you 20 quid to reverse sweep him. Tenner to Mal Loye the guy.

With evidence. :D

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Who does Zahid play for now? Says he plays for Wickersley in Yorkshire on Wikipedia =/

You need to get yourself registered on Play-Cricket as well, I couldn't find your stats or your name on your club's site :(

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah that's probably 'coz i'm not a proper player. I'm like a part-time amatuer if there's such a thing haha.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yeah, I occasionally play cricket for my local team Sutton when there's injuries or whatever but anwyay in a couple of weeks time were playing this team who's overseas pro is none other than the fastest bowler ever. And I could be batting against him. So if i'm dead in a fortnight's time you'll know why.

Wow! Erm...have fun! :D

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Good luck matt. ;)

Make a complaint if he's too fierce. :D

Well, erm... in what order you play as anyway? Opener?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I forgot about this thread, the game took place on Saturday and I wasn't needed. :D

He got carted anyway. We chased their 163 down for the loss of only 2. He was rapid like but was all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread