I used to have a life.....

Who is your favourite Bowler?

• Total voters

surreyblue

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
......till I found this site!!!

Right, up to now I have Sams exe, a variety of bat & logo stuff (all excellent by the way), & Tutsi's AI upgrade V4 loaded, the problem now is installing versions 4.1-5.4 of tutsi's as I apparently need Barmies' kit updated GOB. I have downloaded the 7 RAR files but have absolutely no idea what to do with them!!
Any help would as always be v. gratefully received.

Bye the bye the stuff I have used so far has been amazing & has improved no end a game I was already very impressed by (and to think I was only trawling around lookin' for an answer to the save game team change problem) thanks for opening an entirely new world for a cynical old Chelsea, Surrey & England supporter!!!!!

I thoroughly approve of Chelsea, Surrey and England being originally from that neck of the woods myself...
Just open the .rar files and extract them and that should work.
Tutsi 5.4 should be installable using the Patch Maker so you won't need the kit update.

Thanks for that, haven't got the patchmaker & am unable to open RAR. files, do I need specifific software?

When you say you are originally from that neck of the woods does that mean you have moved?

download the config editor v2 from this website, and in order to open .rar files you must get winrar which you can get from download.com im pretty sure.

If its not there, do a google search. Sorry, i cannot remember if winrar's website is www.winrar.com or not.

Users who are viewing this thread