Story Natwest Series (Shailesh and Crick4life)

Who will win the Natwest series?

• Total voters

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good win S, well played mate. The last game was a bit of a downpour for Australia. Even if Australia had got another 30 runs still England would have made it. Excellent series, thoroughly enjoyed it although started to show some batting form only after the second game onwards. Bowling and batting both didn't work in tandem for Australia but still an excellent effort having come back from being 0-2 :happy

The only regret of course is missing out on the variety of shots when batting you got. Not in one single game did I get as much variety of shots as you did. Also my four and six hitting capacity was severely hampered making scoring 300 runs in any game a dream. I guess it's time to reinstall the game and install the configs again :) Better player won the series deservedly :clap .

T20

Panel of Selectors
crick4life said:
Good win S, well played mate. The last game was a bit of a downpour for Australia. Even if Australia had got another 30 runs still England would have made it. Excellent series, thoroughly enjoyed it although started to show some batting form only after the second game onwards. Bowling and batting both didn't work in tandem for Australia but still an excellent effort having come back from being 0-2 :happy

The only regret of course is missing out on the variety of shots when batting you got. Not in one single game did I get as much variety of shots as you did. Also my four and six hitting capacity was severely hampered making scoring 300 runs in any game a dream. I guess it's time to reinstall the game and install the configs again :) Better player won the series deservedly :clap .

cheers mate :cheers

jonah

International Coach
Top series guys, very enjoyable reading. Well played S, unlucky Ravi. And those videos just keep getting better and better :cool: .
Looking forward to the Test series now.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Excellent video S, it makes me feel all the more worse given the direction and variety of the directions in those shots :p I know the thrill in playing the same shot to different directions. The sweep shots and back foot leg shots have excellent directions. In the videos these shots are ranging from in front of the square to just next to the keeper, awesome stuff.

Mike, can you find the same kind of direction in your shots? If the answer is yes, how did you install the configs? How's this for a change I created the configs but they don't work as well as it should for myself :D

jonah

International Coach
crick4life said:
Mike, can you find the same kind of direction in your shots? If the answer is yes, how did you install the configs? How's this for a change I created the configs but they don't work as well as it should for myself :D

I'm similar to you mate, just can't seem to get the variety in placement of some strokes (cover drive comes to mind), although other shots definately vary in direction (eg pull shot). This isn't just with your latest patch mind, but I've always found this to be the case. I guess it's either a clean install needed, then reinstall your configs as S did, or it's just his delicate variety in timing which pays dividends :D ;) .

T20

Panel of Selectors
LOL! must be that ;)

Ravi, all the shots have good variation (haven't played pull/hook/frontfoot cover drive that much) ..or are you saying you haven't made the cfgs that way :eek:

crick4life

International Cricketer
The configs are set to give variety of course but for me the variety don't really work. The bloody CPU plays absoltuely cracking shots with different directions each time but when I bat I can only hit to the same direction shot after shot. The sweep shot is always in front of the square never behind square. You played few sweep shots very fine behind square as well as back foot leg glance. I can play backfoot leg glance just behind square and sweep shot in front of the square all the time. Of course if I play early or late it ends up in the air or no where so I always try to time it well. Almost all very well timed shots end up going the same direction. Thanks for the PM anyways, will try and install the way you suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread