Icc 2008

And has been out for a while. You could just download it from the Childish Things website.

when you are buying the game i assume it will automatically convert the price to your local currency.

in other words, i shouldn't be put off by the GBP currency being locked in on the purchasing page

I'm likely to buy it tomorrow.

Anybody know of the in store pricing for it?

For those who have played ICC 2008 and Cricket Coach - which game is better? Or which do you prefer?

I'm undecided on which to purchase.

Definitely ICC 2008. Cricket Coach is very buggy in comparison. Its got a bit more detail in the gameplay, but that wasn't enough to put up with it crashing every 10 minutes

Finally started a full game with Glamorgan. I have rediscovered my love for this game. Bowling is a lot more challenging in this version. I really have to think to get 20 wickets and you can't just run over the opposition. The one day game also has a better 'feel'. Batsmen start slowly, but they can really rack up runs quickly once settled. First season I found a batsmen with 2nd XI ave of 62 :) Good start to the game

Isura added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

For those who have played ICC 2008 and Cricket Coach - which game is better? Or which do you prefer?

I'm undecided on which to purchase.

ICC, but cricket coach is worth a look. You might want to wait for cricket coach 2009 which has IPL and T20 world cup.

I always get frustrated at the fact that no matter how good your batsman has played the previous day, when you start a new day in a FC match the opposition always gets an early wicket!

i really need help. can anyone help me decrease the ages of some of my players? can i give anyone the save file so they can do it for me? please PM me!!

thanks

edit: just realised i posted in the wrong thread, cos im talking abt the 2006 version nt 2008

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread