Icc 2008

hi guys, just tried the demo, is there any sites were you can download the full version of this - fully legally. Like full releases.com or something like that. Help appreciated thanks

Childish Things use a softwrap license. You have said you have tried the demo. Try and start it up, and go to 'Buy full version'. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Like paying for it?

Yer, but i have many accounts on various sites was wondering if any of them are doing it. Cant find any atm

William1692 added 5 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

is there a way of extending the demo, like editing a file or something?

I have played the Demo.
Is it the Demo or the Points table Don't change.

just got home from work and i have icc 2008 on the florr from dvd.co.uk :happy will start a new game on that tonight

I like the way this new version plays. There are a few unpredictable results (4th innings scores can be unrealistic at times.) Still disappointed that in the decade ICC has been around, there has been no update on records. I track my own progress but why can't the game have that incorporated. Cricket is a highly statistic driven game so that what is needed.

Enjoying it so far. I am attempting playing as Somerset and Australia. I tried it in ICC3 but reverted back to 2006.

Anyone else play county and country (besides England)?

is there way to turn-off all the music and commentary?

I like to listen to my music while, I play :)

I like the way this new version plays. There are a few unpredictable results (4th innings scores can be unrealistic at times.) Still disappointed that in the decade ICC has been around, there has been no update on records. I track my own progress but why can't the game have that incorporated. Cricket is a highly statistic driven game so that what is needed.

Enjoying it so far. I am attempting playing as Somerset and Australia. I tried it in ICC3 but reverted back to 2006.

Anyone else play county and country (besides England)?

I usually played Yorkshire and India in ICC3.Now I am playing Lancashire and India here.

Users who are viewing this thread