ICC 6 Nations Challenge

Originally posted by amir51@Mar 1 2004, 12:36 AM
nwo i am embarrased...
B) there is nothing to be ambarassed ,uae team has mostly indian and pakistani players , who r very talented ,and cricket is played here almost every month ,there is a big tournament,

any domestic team of uae can beat pak a or india a,but these players never make it to the senior team ,mostly cuz of politics.

all the junior school teams go to south africa from uae to play matches with south african teams,
there is a lot of cricket played here ,but sadly cuz of the senior teams has not played so well before ,everyone thinks no one knows to play cricket here

that is very wrong

Yeahhh, USA won. That is what i am talking about. Beat namibia too, they were in the world cup.

all canada has to do is beat usa...we r a good team and if we dont do anything in this tourney..cirkcet is slowly dieing in canada...i feel south australia shoud release him..the stupid bas...

If USA beats Can, it wud be a shame for canada cos they were in the world cup. They even won a match in the world cup. But I hope USA wins against canada. keeps the rivalry going in cricket just like in all other sports!!

Another loss for Canada

Result

Netherlands: 236/7 (Kloppenburg 52)
Canada: 169 all out

Netherlands win by 67 runs

Other Results today

USA: 245/6 (Massiah 92 not out, Lambert 57)
UAE: 246/5 (Syed Maqsood 65, Khuram Khan 103 not out)

UAE win by 5 wickets

Scotland: 160/8 (van Rooi 4/40)
Namibia: 67 all out (Hoffman 4/14)

Scotland win by 93 runs

I didnt expect USA to win against UAE. But I thought it was great batting first up by USA. I think UAE have better guys. Plus they have the home advantage.

B) hi guys ,good news for all the people staying in uae,the entry is free for everyone , :P

just dont mention my name ;) the whole series matches r free for 6 nations cup.

Today's Results

Namibia: 247/5 (Keulder 81, Kotze 81 not out)
Holland: 176 all out

Namibia win by 71 runs

Scotland: 258/6
UAE: 210 all out

Scotland win by 48 runs

And in the latest playing of the oldest international fixture in sports.......

Canada: 126 all out
USA: 127/4 (Johnson 67)

USA win by 6 wickets

I'am impressed by the US team. They're beating quality teams here, all of which (except for them) have qualified for the Cricket World Cup sometime in the past......

But finishing #1 might be a bit too much to ask of them...

A number of shicking Results today with Namibia and UAE losing! NOw who know which 2 teams will get to the final. I think US have a chance if they can beat Netherlands that is. I hope they do! Shud be very interesting.

So do I.....and get this, the US are in 1st place!

Here are the standings according to cricinfo (but USA is first because of the run rate).....

Attachments

• 6_Nations_Points_Table.jpg
    6_Nations_Points_Table.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
yeah, we beat canada. proved USA is better than canada in all areas

u beat us wihtout our only player so dont get excited...we r still better...if davo was there he would hit a 50 ball century off u guys

but cricket isnt canadas sport....

just remeber who beat u in hockey to win the gold medal?

Users who are viewing this thread