ICC Champions Trophy 2017

S

Satan666

Ha ha. We were the same as each other until we got separated in 1947. Bangladesh is turning out even more stronger than us in this department. Weirdly, Sri Lanka is not like us. They love their team, but they are not as emotional about it. Maybe the "Buddhist" principles have influenced the detached personality?

Let me stop you right there! Please keep religious principles out of this thread. Speaking of 'Buddhist influencing detached personalities' is very very offensive! I hope a moderator adressed this![DOUBLEPOST=1497648022][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've always wondered the fans of Pakistan and India are too much into to the game that they want their team to win irrespective of what. On the other hand the foreigners don't care about it as because this result dosen't matter and they are busy unlike us (India and Pakistan fans. Always free :D)

In Australia AFL is more popular, England football more popular and so on.....

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Speaking of 'Buddhist influencing detached personalities' is very very offensive!
If you get so much offended, you must not be offensive towards others.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Maybe the "Buddhist" principles have influenced the detached personality?
I'm pretty sure that being Buddhist has nothing to do with not being passionate for your team, but SL probably isn't emotional about their cricket now, since their team has faltered since the departure of Sanga and Jayawardene. What you said isn't very offensive but a bit odd nevertheless.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm pretty sure that being Buddhist has nothing to do with not being passionate for your team, but SL probably isn't emotional about their cricket now, since their team has faltered since the departure of Sanga and Jayawardene. What you said isn't very offensive but a bit odd nevertheless.

I was talking about personalities. Sri Lankans are pre-dominantly Buddhists (Theravada Buddhism is the religion of 70% of Sri Lanka, as per Wikipedia) and to the ones who know the ways of Buddhism, it could be possible that it influences the inherent personalities of the people.

Even during their peak days, Sri Lanka was not even close to showing the kind of emotions that India and Pakistan showed towards cricket. Seeing that this is moving into the space of "politics, religion and other things", I will cut short here and if we have another suitable thread (if someone can point me to that), I can take this discussion there.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The Indians dont play BBL, thats the big difference.

So if Indians play, it will a major success? Not sure whether you got any point at all.

Big bash has been a huge revenue for Cricket Australia.

S

Satan666

So if Indians play, it will a major success? Not sure whether you got any point at all.

Big bash has been a huge revenue for Cricket Australia.

The IPL is very competitive and bodes well for the young Indians having the opportunity to play amongst the elite players from all the cricketing nations. BBL/CPL lacks a Yuvraj in the Sixers or a Kohli in the Tallawahs to play alongside the home youngsters.

Yes if Indians play the BBL it will certainly generate more revenue for CA, they'll capture all the Indian fans.

As much as I hate to admit it India boast some impressive batsmen and fieldsmen. Bowlers not so much.

Arainmalik

School Cricketer
The eight passage of ICC Champions Trophy will be held in England and Wales from 1-18 June. Champions Trophy is overall called the 'Downsized World Cup' and parts beat eight orchestrated One-Day International (ODI) parties. 30 September 2015 was the cut-off date for limit with respect to ICC Champions Trophy 2017. The concealed two structures (1998 and 2000) of ICC Champions Trophy were known as ICC KnockOut Trophy. Crictime Final Live Cricket Streaming IND versus PAK Champions Trophy Final 2017

The eight parties have been separated into two social gatherings of four each. Gather A contains Australia, Bangladesh, has England and New Zealand. Pack B highlights guarding champions India, Pakistan, South Africa and Sri Lanka.

Bangladesh supplanted West Indies after they disregard to qualify. This will be shockingly that West Indies will miss the Champions Trophy. On the other hand, CT 17 sees the segment of Bangladesh to the resistance anomalous since 2006 change.

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 will be played transversely more than three scenes, Sophia Gardens in Cardiff, Edgbaston in Birmingham and Kennington Oval in London. A whole of 15 matches will be played in the midst of the resistance, including semi-finals and last. The summit strife will happen on 18 June at Kennington Oval in London.

Beat two get-togethers after the class stage will advance to semi-finals. The topper of Group A will confront second spot holder of Group B in the manage Semi-last at Sophia Gardens. In second semi-last at Edgbaston, topper of Group B will go up against the second-place collect in Group A. Every get-together will play three matches in the game plan manage.

India comes into the confinement as securing champions. Accumulate India driven by MS Dhoni vanquished England in the finals of ICC Champions Trophy 2013. It was India's second ICC Champions Trophy title taking after to giving the past title to Sri Lanka in 2002.

South Africa won the inaugural ICC Champions Trophy in 1998 vanquishing West Indies in the last. In the second casing, in 2000, New Zealand made triumphant coming about to beating India. In 2004 West Indies won the title strikingly. 2006 edge saw Australia lift the trophy. Australia by then sensibly watched the title in 2009. England and Pakistan remain the fundamental genuine Test-playing nations to have not won the ICC Champions Trophy.

Social affairs:

India (From):

Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Shami

Pakistan (From):

Azhar Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Imad Wasim, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Amir, Haris Sohail, Fahim Ashraf, Ahmed Shehzad

S

Satan666

This video contains content from Star Sports India, who has blocked it. lol, even YT doesn't want you to play this

My bad, feeling sorry you couldnt view it. Dont worry just watch tomorrow's match and you'll see something better from Aamir!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My bad, feeling sorry you couldnt view it. Dont worry just watch tomorrow's match and you'll see something better from Aamir!
It'd be great to see some good competition from the other side. Good if he performs.

S

Satan666

It'd be great to see some good competition from the other side. Good if he performs.

Was thinking of this earlier how one sided the last Ind/Pak game was. Is this all staged?[DOUBLEPOST=1497702061][/DOUBLEPOST]

Dont understand why you replied with that video since Aamir didnt play in that match.....nor Shadab/Roman Reigns/Hassan. Virat is my favourite batsman in the world and the best in my view and the best ever from India since Gavaskar. That partnership proves how inferior Sachin is to Virat! Virat stands heads and shoulders above Sachin.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Was thinking of this earlier how one sided the last Ind/Pak game was. Is this all staged?
Yeah it has been one sided, not really staged though as it wasn't WWE who has some really great actors.

Users who are viewing this thread