India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dont understand why you replied with that video since Aamir didnt play in that match.....nor Shadab/Roman Reigns/Hassan. Virat is my favourite batsman in the world and the best in my view and the best ever from India since Gavaskar. That partnership proves how inferior Sachin is to Virat! Virat stands heads and shoulders above Sachin.
You just made the list.

S

Satan666

@Untouchables666 !! Never disgrace Sachin in front of Indians. That's universal Rule 1!! :)

I speak of the truth and only the truth.[DOUBLEPOST=1497704970][/DOUBLEPOST]
You just made the list.

List? You havent seen some of my earlier posts when Sachin was playing. Exposed him for the sub par player he was.[DOUBLEPOST=1497705022][/DOUBLEPOST]Any news on the pitch condition and weather threats?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I speak of the truth and only the truth.[DOUBLEPOST=1497704970][/DOUBLEPOST]

List? You havent seen some of my earlier posts when Sachin was playing. Exposed him for the sub par player he was.[DOUBLEPOST=1497705022][/DOUBLEPOST]Any news on the pitch condition and weather threats?

30-40% chance of rain from 1pm onwards.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I see some discussions about a possible 'staging' (I am sure it must be initiated by the person who is on my Planetcricket ignore list!). Well unfortunately I am able to read the responses to it. Must say, the ICC has done a brilliant job of staging the rains to deprive Australia of a SF spot and asked England to move out of the way of Pakistan?? And asked New Zealand to capitulate to Bangladesh so that India has it easy in the SF??:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:clap:facepalm

S

Satan666

I see some discussions about a possible 'staging' (I am sure it must be initiated by the person who is on my Planetcricket ignore list!). Well unfortunately I am able to read the responses to it. Must say, the ICC has done a brilliant job of staging the rains to deprive Australia of a SF spot and asked England to move out of the way of Pakistan?? And asked New Zealand to capitulate to Bangladesh so that India has it easy in the SF??:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:clap:facepalm

Bit far fetched I guess indeed. Youre right no way could BCCI afford that much to influence the weather, wont be economical either.

At one point we became good friends Sai, dont know what happened, all I can say is that if Ive done wrong by you I am sorry.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
BBL/CPL lacks a Yuvraj in the Sixers or a Kohli in the Tallawahs to play alongside the home youngsters.

I am pretty sure there are a lot more players with experience than just Indians who play Big Bash.

Yes if Indians play the BBL it will certainly generate more revenue for CA, they'll capture all the Indian fans.

Big Bash is not to publicise 'we got players, come watch'

As much as I hate to admit it India boast some impressive batsmen and fieldsmen. Bowlers not so much.

yea, cause Indian domestic cricket is weak, so when you compare with other countries domestic cricket, Indian board had to come up with a strategy called 'League'

S

Satan666

I am pretty sure there are a lot more players with experience than just Indians who play Big Bash.

Yes, like the WI players who miss their domestic 50 over season to participate in the BBL, thereby depriving the WI to select the best possible 11, unlike the Indians who prevent their players from global leagues having them well rested and available for national duty.

Big Bash is not to publicise 'we got players, come watch'

You brought up the revenue generation from the BBL, I went on to state that the inclusion of Indians will significantly increase same. You are the one relating it to publicizing the league, then yes publicizing to gain revenue then so be it.

yea, cause Indian domestic cricket is weak, so when you compare with other countries domestic cricket, Indian board had to come up with a strategy called 'League'

Have no idea what you're on about here, please clarify...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Dont understand why you replied with that video since Aamir didnt play in that match.....nor Shadab/Roman Reigns/Hassan.
Ahem... The reply to your video is the match itself... Who got the man of the match, eh? Who was the top scorer, eh? Which team won, eh?

Also, Roman Reigns? Since when did he play for Pakistan? :p

S

Satan666

Ahem... The reply to your video is the match itself... Who got the man of the match, eh? Who was the top scorer, eh? Which team won, eh?

Also, Roman Reigns? Since when did he play for Pakistan? :p

How many times have Junaid gotten Kohli out? Junaid got Kohli's number tomorrow also.

Roman Reigns, all fair in love and war.

Users who are viewing this thread