ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the other hands WI had a cracker of a start taking 2 wickets in the very first over.

Hey Guys need a little help with my tipping do you think Pakistan can beat South Africa

Can't wait to see how much bounce will Kedar Jadhav gonna get on this slow low pitch:lol:lol.

I wasn't expecting India to get below 240, I like to see a low scoring games.
I Dont see India losing this to be honest because currently their bowling is one of the best in world and they can defend 224.

Interested to see how Kuldeep’s flighted deliveries, Shami’s cutters and Jadhav’s under the sea level balls work on this pitch.

Clearly he didn't rotate the strike enough.

Luckily, Adil Rashid is the only good wrist spinner amongst the other top 3 sides and he hasn’t been in the best of form.

I want him to develop an area into his batting where he can bat out the entire innings despite of the collapses which Sachin Tendulkar was pretty good at. Then he would be head and shoulders above the rest of the batsmen in the world.

On a pitch where batsman struggled to get run-a-ball the King scored at 106.35

I still don’t think this pitch is a bowler friendly one. Shankar looked good until he got out for one and an aggressive opener like Dhawan might have been very useful today. A score of around 280-290 would have been ideal. The Afghani spinners bowled really well too.

One thing I miss about the old Indian side was the absolute disrespect they had for spinners. The likes of Sehwag and Ganguly would have loved to play against this team on a pitch like this. :D

I'd go for this lineup tomorrow

Fakhar
Hafeez
Babar
Haris
Sarfraz
Asif
Imad
Shadab
Amir
Wahab
Shaheen / Hasnain

I still don’t think this pitch is a bowler friendly one. Shankar looked good until he got out for one and an aggressive opener like Dhawan might have been very useful today. A score of around 280-290 would have been ideal. The Afghani spinners bowled really well too.

One thing I miss about the old Indian side was the absolute disrespect they had for spinners. The likes of Sehwag and Ganguly would have loved to play against this team on a pitch like this. :D
Lol Sehwag would have absolutely murdered the bowlers irrespective of the pitch still remember that epic 200 against Mendis and Murali on a raging turner especially when Mendis was running through our lineup.

I don't think Pakistani fans should be abusing their players when they are out shopping.
I just saw a video of a fan abusing Sarfaraz by calling him fat in a shopping centre.
It was the Indian fans that was defending the players.

Users who are viewing this thread