ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Martin Guptill continue his bad form into the final as well, Not been a good world cup for him...expect for that run out of MS Dhoni he haven't done anything special in this world cup.

Last edited:
End of a forgettable world cup for Martin Guptill.

This might be another low scoring affair, seeing the swing on offer. If the pitch deteriorates as rapidly as it did in the first semi-final, we could have a competitive final like 2011. :cheers

I would not complain one bit if there is something in the pitch for bowlers. Just makes for a better cricket match.

I know NZ's batting in the semis makes sense in hindsight. But i really don't see england offering a spectacular collapse like India did.

They should really look to up the tempo if they want to give their bowlers a chance against this in form English batting lineup

Right now they look all set for a sub par score

Atleast put away the full tosses

I know NZ's batting in the semis makes sense in hindsight. But i really don't see england offering a spectacular collapse like India did.

They should really look to up the tempo if they want to give their bowlers a chance against this in form English batting lineup

Right now they look all set for a sub par score

Atleast put away the full tosses

They’ve been far more comfortable versus Plunkett. Wonder if Stokes should bowl his entire quota today, he could be very useful in these conditions.

Loose bowling from England over the last few overs. The Kiwis can easily score 300 unless a wicket falls.

The pitch has suddenly started to look a belter now ![DOUBLEPOST=1563103846][/DOUBLEPOST]It's Dharmasena again!! :p

Just as I open the scorecard Williamson just gets out! :facepalm

NZ need a stable partnership here now and Nicholls has to get a big one here to allow the big hitters like Neehsam and de Grandhomme to finish strong.

Hope Roscoe has his own ‘Mahela’ moment and scores big in the final as the sidekick to the supposedly more talented batsman.

Users who are viewing this thread