ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England have barely used the fuller length compared to good length. In these overcast conditions with the grassy cover, that has to be the length you target continuously. Both of their wickets were fuller deliveries too. NZ won’t be this afraid of pitching it up and this could prove to be a costly mistake.

giphy.gif

Another poor decision from even the most reliable umpire out there. The number of reviews per innings needs to be increased to 2 in ODIs pretty soon.

Makes up for the Roy shocker last game I guess.

England were going to win that game anyway. This decision here might have cost the Kiwis an additional 10-20 runs at minimum.

This pair needs to take it into the mid 40's in overs now. Like the way they're attacking sensibly right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1563108076][/DOUBLEPOST]
Makes up for the Roy shocker last game I guess.
A bad decision in one game does not make up for a bad decision in another. Unless this is meant in jest, I'm not sure what the logic is here.

The pitch doesn’t look like it’ll deteriorate, should be England’s game to lose unless the Kiwis somehow put up a score in the range of 290.

England were going to win that game anyway. This decision here might have cost the Kiwis an additional 10-20 runs at minimum.

A bad decision in one game does not make up for a bad decision in another. Unless this is meant in jest, I'm not sure what the logic is here.
Shite logic I know. Everyone gets 1 review a game and it’s not our fault they wasted it. Bairstow wasted his review last game and Roy payed for it. The same happened today. England are looking good here.

Trent Boult idolized Wasim Akram growing up. This might be his chance to replicate his hero. 92 final man of the match. It might take a man of the match effort from Boult for NZ from here.

Trent Boult idolized Wasim Akram growing up. This might be his chance to replicate his hero. 92 final man of the match. It might take a man of the match effort from Boult for NZ from here.

Could see this happening, personally anything above 240 is going to be a tough chase

This is going to be an interesting chase,especially seeing as Roy is due a bad score.

Users who are viewing this thread