ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing Roy against the minimal movement of the white ball does not fill me with confidence for him as a possible test opener.

Hopefully this shuts down the calls for him to open the batting in the Ashes.

Having watched the first ball now, how on earth was that not given out? Nicholls and Guptill got similar, plumb deliveries and were promptly given out. Hell, even Roscoe’s dismissal was extremely doubtful at first and yet was given out.[DOUBLEPOST=1563114822][/DOUBLEPOST]This is some good counterattack from the English openers, fighting fire with fire. England already in the driving seat and it has only been five overs.

ICC=ECB=PIG3? :p

That might have killed Roy’s test ca... oh who am I kidding he’s locked in for number 2 isn’t he?

Boult trying way too hard IMO he is getting that little bit of inward but slightly full.

Think NZ has delayed the English victory by an over or 2 by dismissing Roy. Only a dream collapse will help the Kiwis which I don't see it coming.[DOUBLEPOST=1563115587][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow wonderful movement for Henry. Going down the slope.

Boult trying way too hard IMO he is getting that little bit of inward but slightly full.

His line’s been extremely erratic so far. Reminds me of Starc in the India tour last December. They should probably get Lockie in to bowl a few now.

Think NZ has delayed the English victory by an over or 2 by dismissing Roy. Only a dream collapse will help the Kiwis which I don't see it coming.[DOUBLEPOST=1563115587][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow wonderful movement for Henry. Going down the slope.

This is far from over,England love middle order collapses.

There is still hope for NZ, if there was any team to mess up this run chase it'd be England :lol:p

Its gonna be scratchy very scratchy. Kiwi’s doing themselves no favours though.

Users who are viewing this thread