ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The most un-Rooty innings I’ve ever seen from him. Couldn’t accumulate or rotate strike and even tried slogging before being dismissed.

Lockie needs to send Morgan back soon or else Santner vs Morgan might just seal the deal for England. Will be interesting to see how Stokes deals with him too, the boundaries are very short square of the wicket.

The final is the last place to experiment.

Maybe they can take example of MSD in 2011 WC Final ?[DOUBLEPOST=1563118334][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh no ! What has Bairstow done here! Chopped on a length ball ?

What do you guys think of this Pitch? Especially the English fans?

Reckon it should have been more ideal for batting considering its a final or this is just fine.

But this has failed for England earlier in the tournament when they lost early wickets. I think Buttler goes under-utilised batting at 6.

Buttler is the last person you’d want to stem a collapse anyway. I remember him losing his wicket to one of the most casual deliveries in the Sri Lankan tour batting at 4.

Oh England England England. Why oh why oh why. Do we always have to do it so that everyone has heart attacks?

Maybe they can take example of MSD in 2011 WC Final ?[DOUBLEPOST=1563118334][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh no ! What has Bairstow done here!

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Bairstow’s been getting away with too many edges to fine leg throughout the tournament driving, it was bound to bite him in the arse.

tenor.gif

Who is going to grasp this by the collar?

My money’s on Ben Stokes. He has been the only one who has consistently hustled and played like he values his wicket at all costs throughout this tournament and is in need of a redemption arc after his legal troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread