ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Zealand's bowling is a joy to watch honestly, the best bit of bowling I personally have watched in this World Cup.
It might be time to get the England memes ready just in case..

New Zealand's bowling is a joy to watch honestly, the best bit of bowling I personally have watched in this World Cup.
It might be time to get the England memes ready just in case..
They tied down the opening 15 overs and didn't allow England to get away, which without wickets is tough. They got the reward with Root and Bairstow.

As an England fan it's getting nervy. As a cricket fan it's great.

Goodness me, this is a pure test field! Feel like I’m watching Wagner bowl here. :p

Weird situation for me. New Zealander and New Zealand fan obviously. England is the other team I follow, so it's great having both sides I like in the final!

Still would love it if New Zealand pulled this off, though I won't be too upset about England taking the title if they get through.

Santner is going to be the key here,if he bowls well nz win if we get after him England should win.

Still would love it if New Zealand pulled this off, though I won't be too upset about England taking the title if they get through.

New Zealand fan here but I want England to win this one[DOUBLEPOST=1563119485][/DOUBLEPOST]4 down England, you can't do this England !
Beauty from Ferguson though.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread