ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could see this happening, personally anything above 240 is going to be a tough chase

England are looking pretty comfortable out there in the middle. There is no sign of panic in them. They won't be under pressure to chase this score. It's a bare minimum score on this surface.

England are looking pretty comfortable out there in the middle. There is no sign of panic in them. They won't be under pressure to chase this score. It's a bare minimum score on this surface.
New Zealand need wickets up front, obviously, but England can make a modest score look well below par as they did in the semi-final if the openers get in.

England to win within 39 overs....heard it here first![DOUBLEPOST=1563112318][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha last ball of the innings...and he ducks
To be fair I would be spread eagled on the pitch and screaming for my mother whilst wiping the shit off me as it trickles down my legs......

Trent Boult idolized Wasim Akram growing up. This might be his chance to replicate his hero. 92 final man of the match. It might take a man of the match effort from Boult for NZ from here.

Any player from England’s top 6 can almost singlehandedly lead this side in a chase of 240 though, Boult needs all the help from other bowlers here. The pitch seems to have slowed down a bit now but I’m unsure if it’ll play a significant role.

The partnership between Roscoe and Latham might have cost NZ here, Rashid was quite poor initially and Roscoe should have continued that momentum instead of playing so slowly. NZ definitely 20-30 runs short here but I did say this in the previous game and they proved me wrong there.

Yeah if NZ get 3 or 4 quick wickets its going to be buttock-clenchingly tight!

Well the only team to defend a total less than 241 in a WC final was India in 1983 at Lord's.

Hold on to your seats boys, here we go![DOUBLEPOST=1563113595][/DOUBLEPOST]IF the kiwis crack this then they deserve to win. England's to lose.

This UMPIRE'S CALL IS BULL CRAP!!! Utter bull bull crap!!
Umpires call is there for a reason. (Where did I put the toilet paper?)[DOUBLEPOST=1563113980][/DOUBLEPOST]England need to treat the first period like a test match: keep calm and carry on!

Umpire's call went in favor of Boult vs Kohli in the last match but not now vs Roy!

Looks like England have the good end of the lucky stick today.

Users who are viewing this thread