ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
SL right on top here ... AFG will need something magical to pull this off now

Its a shame because they could have claimed a good win here with some sensible batting. Got carried away with the good start they had

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
That's a solid win for Sri Lanka.. And should inspire them to do better

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I am very excited for tomorrow's game. A bit scared since this is probably one World Cup where India is going in really strong and because of it, with massive expectations. And we know how such expectations can negatively affect India.

Sadly, I can't watch the game live since it starts at 4:30AM in the morning in my timezone and that too on a working day! Hopefully I should be able to wake up this coming Sunday for the India vs Australia match.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am very excited for tomorrow's game. A bit scared since this is probably one World Cup where India is going in really strong and because of it, with massive expectations. And we know how such expectations can negatively affect India.

Sadly, I can't watch the game live since it starts at 4:30AM in the morning in my timezone and that too on a working day! Hopefully I should be able to wake up this coming Sunday for the India vs Australia match.
Its 5.30AM start for me and I tend to get up at 6 so might just get up early. No matter what the outcome will be, its going to be a cracker of a first game.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Bad timings for me as well, with an early morning start here. I was wondering why they have an India game on a Wednesday. I now realize it is because of Eid and the holiday in India. Somehow, this is the least that I`ve been excited on the eve of an India WC match ever!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Very psyched for the match. Finally we get to play. Public holiday got Eid is perfect as well - wrap up all tasks by afternoon and then get glued to the tv :D

I can sense a bit if excitement around the game as well.. People finally started discussing the world cup games in my office and I think the interest trickled over to the SL-AFG game as well.

The game is coinciding with not just Eid but also the release of Salman's Bharat (no intentions of watching it), the collections of which are supposed to be hit because of the game. World cup is truly on

I just hope we start on a winning note :thumbs

Last edited:

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Looks like weather forecast for the game has improved... Partly cloudy now and chance of rains is low. Still going to be chilly though

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Kohli and toss are bigger enemy then India and Pakistan.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I’m surprised that Kohli’s finally decided to stick with the predicted XI instead of rolling the dice for once.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I’m surprised that Kohli’s finally decided to stick with the predicted XI instead of rolling the dice for once.

Considering how this World Cup has gone, I would have definitely played a third seamer. That's my opinion.

Having said that, I think it's a result oriented decision by SA to bat first. A poor one from a team that doesn't know how to win big tournaments.

Body language from the Indians is a message to the rest of the teams. They seem fresh and raring to let rip.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Considering how this World Cup has gone, I would have definitely played a third seamer. That's my opinion.

Having said that, I think it's a result oriented decision by SA to bat first. A poor one from a team that doesn't know how to win big tournaments.

Body language from the Indians is a message to the rest of the teams. They seem fresh and raring to let rip.

I’d have gone with the third seamer too seeing how the pitches have been, but I’m still happy to see Kohli for once stick with the team that is supposed to be our most optimal combination.

B

Bigby Wolf

Bumrah is bowling superbly - some absolute rippers.

Absolutely treat to watch that.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
We often forget that we already have 3 seamers with Pandya being the third. Also for a change Kohli’s captaincy so far has been spot on.

And dammit, Manjrekar is in comm box. It was so good so far to listen to Ganguly and Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread