ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Advantage Pakistan here

I would say 75-25 to Pakistan at this point, especially if they get root soon. Lets see what stokes can do in this kind of a situation after a lot of discussions centered around his last innings here

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hasan Ali has not looked 25% the bowler off the CT. Been bowling up and down stuff.
I think it's about time they drop Hasan Ali and replace him with somebody else, He's been poor this year and last year.[DOUBLEPOST=1559575842][/DOUBLEPOST]
Advantage Pakistan here

I would say 75-25 to Pakistan at this point, especially if they get root soon. Lets see what stokes can do in this kind of a situation after a lot of discussions centered around his last innings here
Well they still got 7 wickets and run rate is 7.9 so it's still even here.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
One thing people always underestimate is the pressure of a WC game. England might have chased a lot of 300+ scores in the recent past but this different. This is WC and there is always an added pressure on any team who is chasing a target that is this big. This pitch also isn't as flat as people made it out to be. There is some turn for spinners and the ball did move around a bit initially when Amir was bowling. It's now just about being smart and fielding well for Pakistan. I will be very surprised if England actually wins this.

Exactly - pressure can make an easy target seem too far. For the best of teams.

Especially for a team which hasn't won a world cup and is going in with the tag of favorites to win and incredible hype about their batting firepower.[DOUBLEPOST=1559575918][/DOUBLEPOST]
they still got 7 wickets and run rate is 7.9 so it's still even here.

The wicket is gripping and turning a bit... Tailor made for Pakistan to drive home a win here[DOUBLEPOST=1559575939][/DOUBLEPOST]There we go... Pakistans game to lose here

B

Bigby Wolf

Buttler is the final nail in the coffin here for Pakistan - get him and win the game.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Butler is in sublime form. Pakistan need to attack from both ends otherwise it will be over soon.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This is a prime example of how teams mess with captains that 'panic.' They took a calculated risk to attack Hafeez and Malik and Sarfaraz reacted. I know what Dhoni would have done.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
might be umpires call[DOUBLEPOST=1559577872][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wow .. thats a lot of bounce

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh dear, a slip could have done wonders for Pakistan over the last few overs...

Edit: looks like it wouldn’t have made a difference anyways when you field like that :p

Users who are viewing this thread