ICC World Cup 2011 tickets on sale!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Shucks, I'd think about it if there was an India game in Mumbai. I'm thinking of going back in December, though, so probably not gonna happen.

P

pcfan123

Ashes sounds like a good plan though. Imagine that will be quite expensive too...England is an expensive place! My dad was there a few years ago and it was something like $80 for ICC Cricket Captain!

Yea dude, its something like 80 pounds a day for each Ashes test and Id want to see at least 2 full tests. That is why I am saving now lol. Might be cheaper to go to Aus and see all the Test and travel around Australia lol

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Yea dude, its something like 80 pounds a day for each Ashes test and Id want to see at least 2 full tests. That is why I am saving now lol. Might be cheaper to go to Aus and see all the Test and travel around Australia lol
That's ridiculously expensive. When I went for the India-Australia Test back in 2004, it was about $40 for the whole game.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Mates, whats the price of tickets for match at Bengaluru (preferably in INR)?

I'm unable to understand their basic concept:yes.

In some places,its given that INR 100 is minimum, but in some, they say INR 500 is minimum.
So, can someone kindly give me clear view?

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Mates, whats the price of tickets for match at Bengaluru (preferably in INR)?

I'm unable to understand their basic concept:yes.

In some places,its given that INR 100 is minimum, but in some, they say INR 500 is minimum.
So, can someone kindly give me clear view?

Not all the tickets are out for sale at the moment. So, the cheaper ones might only come out at a later phase. The ones out for sale at the moment are mostly those which cost around 1000 INR.

aditya123 added 8 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Shucks, I'd think about it if there was an India game in Mumbai. I'm thinking of going back in December, though, so probably not gonna happen.

No India games at Mumbai unfortunately. I`m quite irritated by that. Should have alloted at least one India game here. Unless India reach the finals, we cannot watch our team live here.

P

pcfan123

lol just from being an outside observer its easy to see that Mumbai gets a favorably disproportionate amount of sporting events compared to other Indian cities.

contentcreation

School Cricketer
Hey

Hi! Am new to this forum, and I can see that this forum is one of the very active forums on the topic. Am sure I will be able to get some really interesting information here.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
lol just from being an outside observer its easy to see that Mumbai gets a favorably disproportionate amount of sporting events compared to other Indian cities.

Mumbai does get to host the World Cup final next year and that is as big as it gets. I`m pretty sure we will have visitors from outside for the final at least. I hope the Aussies and the English fans come in huge numbers as I can clearly remember the Australian fan groups travelling to India in big numbers during their tours to India and so did the Barmyarmy during the 2002 India tour.

Cricket badly needs this World Cup to be successful and dish out a great atmosphere. Considering the fact that there are 3 host nations, 20 league games (those involving Ind-SL-Ban) and 7 knock out games would mostly be sold out/have big crowds. The rest of the 20 matches are what I`m concerned about. If we have enough visiting crowds, and the locals will go for good games involving neutral sides, we could have a decent world cup. Why SA 2003 was such a big success was because even the neutral games got good crowds and had a fabulous atmosphere.

P

pcfan123

My point was, they get matchs and the finals to just about any cricket tournament played in India

Gurjot95

National Board President
I don't care about the price of tickets really. Hopefully I can get the pass for Mohali semifinal game and go to ground for free just like I go before. :D

Users who are viewing this thread