ICC World T20 Bangladesh 2014

There we go .. Ind-Pak encounters are hard to predict ! 50-50 odds after those 2 wickets

Just when you thought Yuvraj was going to be eaten alive by a spinner, he gets out to a pace bowler.:facepalm I seriously think Yuvraj is nowhere near to the person that won India the 2011 WC. That health issue that he had has changed him for the worst.

I wish the cool head should not be needed today. If he is, then he will turn all our heads hot with tension.

Good to see Raina scoring runs.He is a player whom India needs,Can bat,bowls good and also field well.As Yuvraj is not growing to expectations Raina is the one we want to develop. Rohit was desperate for some runs today and put in a good performance as well.He knows that his place on the edge and did assured it with that knock.The greatest plus I would take from the game would be Mishra.Bowled really well and showed the team management that he should be given more consideration.

returned home earlier from the stadium cos my friend was feeling a bit ill... for him i got chance to see this Indo Pakistan match, and for him i missed watching the full match... :p it's not a good match so far, really ill amount of sixes...

India are 1 single away from another WC victory against Pakistan!!! Whooohooooooo!!!!!!!:cheers:clap:yes:thumbs Thankfully, the guys have performed today for the big game. Well done! We win it!!

Personally, I'd rather have gone to the Ireland-Netherlands game... Seemed a much better match just watching the numbers on Cricinfo!

nice win by india, calm cool heads shown by raina and kohli, making the chase without playing unnecessary shots.

Yep, a good chase orchestrated by Raina and Kohli without bringing in the blood pressure man, MS Dhoni! :D MSD would take us home, but not before giving us some mini-to-massive heart attacks.:lol

India should continue playing with Mishra. If this means Ashwin missing out, so be it. He is good, and should be given more opportunities in T20/ODI cricket.

That's it boys. Good start for us but still need to improve our fielding and opening batting.

Nice match.. Well done Mishra. Well done Raina. Well done Kohli, Dhawan, Rohit....

----------

What a poor presentation ceremony was that :eek:
Nothing from the captains...
Is this a World Cup going on ?
Even IPL has a good presentation ceremony.

India dominated the match in all departments,great start to the tournament.:)

Solid performance from India other than a few mistakes, I'm still not sure about Rohit opening and probably never will, but I do however think Raina has to come in at 4 and Yuvraj at 5, and the true shocker is how little a worry our bowling attack is, death bowling still a concern and probably will always be, but as long as we go well in the first 16 overs, we should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread