ICC World T20 Mini Mafia! - Game End.

Right, I'm looking at the players remaining. And this is based on Maney's theory.

South Africa

LL
???
??? (Possibly the English aligned traitor?)

Afghanisthan
treva
hMarka/??? - Says he's not working with treva.
blake

England
Zorax
???
???

Australia
Maney (?)
???
???

Something like that perhaps? BKB, guddu, the Spin, mattfb, hedger, MaD remain unidentified.

As you've seen in the Night post, I successfully recruited tonight by using process of elimination. A bit lucky in that sense. However...the message I received after recruiting was interesting. Which makes me think said traitor is English aligned. HOWEVER, I doubt the English are going to lynch him off, even if they do know he's the traitor. I also think that he isn't the "traitor" until I recruit him. So, I wouldn't be interested in recruiting him...but, I have to recruit him if I want to survive. I probably have only one more chance - two if the game drags on at recruiting said person. He's gotta be alive too. Else I'll choke at the end of the game, ugh.

Like I said before, my primary PM stated I only have one more team member in this. But I recieved a message I can't reveal as such last night after my successful recruitment. Which is why I speculate the other guy could be the traitor. It's pure speculation though - not really sure myself.

I might not be on tomorrow too...need to study, so yeah, just wanted to throw it all out there.

Edit: Well hMarka refuted claims of him working with treva. But, we'll see. Something that happened leads me to believe that treva is Afghani though.

Which makes hMarka a suspect for the Killer Captain position. As it does to everyone else who is not confirmed afaic.

Last edited:
What makes you think I am an Afghani?

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited Mark. I was just basing it off Maney's first claim. By the time I actually posted that post a lot of stuff was posted...so I didn't really see all that.

Well the killer captain may be Afghani who was stupid and killed Blake before bothering to recruit him. I'm probably wrong but it's just a thought. Otherwise, I think the Aussie captain will be the killer captain.

Well we need to start some sort of discussion here, because the more we talk the greater the chance of us trying to get the killer. This aint gonna go anywhere if people dont post. Atm I am thinking of all those guys who arent posting, and cuz they are not helping us one bit to find the Killer.

Well, to be honest, I would only be having random stabs in the dark.

Claims from treva and hMarka would be handy, considering they seem the most likely candidates right now. hMarka seems most suspect to me.

Pretty much everyone is having stabs in the dark, but its important to keep some sort of activity going. Otherwise this game is gonna end up dead.

I would strongly discourage people from voting treva; keep him in-game for as long as we can chaps. He won't win.

mattfb and guddu are currently at risk of being prodded from the game, and replaced.

Lynch MaD guys. The guy's got some sort of role I reckon. There's 2 scenarios, treva's Afghani, treva's not. I believe he's Afghani. And, MaD's Aussie. I'm keeping my vote on treva to observe something. But, you'll have more than enough majority to get MaD either ways.

If we keep no lynching, the killer captain is going to win this easily.

Not hard evidence, but I am 99% sure the fact that he keeps going on about Afghanistan and how they are all likely to be VT's, he is one himself.

If it transpires he isn't one, then get rid of me for stupidity; but it looks like he's been silenced today because he is around, but hasn't posted since the turn...

Maney2k9 added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Let him at least roleclaim Day 5 I say

Ok. I am really confused on who to lynch. I have no real evidence on any lynch so I'll go with no lynch until I find some.

No Lynch

Users who are viewing this thread