ICC World Twenty20

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am making a promise here in Planetcricket. If Bangladesh beats India, then first of all I'll donate all my vCash (nearly 2 lacs) to Maclovin :D, and secondly I'll write in my signature, "I totally suck, but Tom Baker is a GOD" ;):D And if I don't keep my promise the mods will ban me. ;) :cool:

sweet jesus! where was i all this time!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
The'll be no upsets this time round, I can assure you. With UV! KING OF SIXERS! KING OF HATTRICKS! KING OF T20! around Yusuf Pathan, we will make 200 at least if we bat first.

You heard it here first :banana2

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Two lakhs is nothing. If you're really convinced of it, put 2 or even 10 million on it.

The annoying thing of these three teams group are that if one of the top 8 teams slip out in one match, they are almost out of the tournament.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The matches are being played in England, so will rain will interfere.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
The weather's pretty decent here ATM. There's not that much rain and the temperatures are even touching 20 Degrees at times.

stefan

International Coach
The weather's pretty decent here ATM. There's not that much rain and the temperatures are even touching 20 Degrees at times.

Hopefully it holds. 2 of the odi's vs west indies have had rain interruption and the one was totally washed out.

I fancy SA and India for this. Both sides have had a good preparation and have well balanced t20 sides.

naresh091

International Cricketer
We've got a break right now,at the end of which our players will be refreshed.
I hope everyone performs.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
We've got a break right now,at the end of which our players will be refreshed.
I hope everyone performs.

You call that a break !

The IPL was non-stop.Some times teams had to play 2 back to back matches.
It got over on 24th May.Till the 3rd of June we have only 7 days.[consider the remaining one for travel]

Come on,7 days is not enough.
The Aussies did the right thing by backing out.I'd support them.

Or watch out for NZ,the dark horses.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Haha Our players are used to these hectic schedules more than any team.They play non-stop cricket every year even if the IPL wasnt there.7 days of break would be more than enough for them to get back to their strengths.;)

naresh091 added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

But on a serious note,I wont be much surprised if Dhoni or any other Indian players complain the tightly packed schedule.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
But on a serious note,I wont be much surprised if Dhoni or any other Indian players complain the tightly packed schedule.

I expect most of them to back out of the Windies tour right after the T20 WC.
Also,the board has not yet paid the players the prize money from the last T20 WC.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'm expecting Netherlands to make a strong show. Seriously, We might see a few of the associate teams doing well in the WC.

Users who are viewing this thread