ICC World Twenty20

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Sri Lanka's kit is the worst, which is a surprise considering their kit for the last T20 WC was very nice. Hate the new one.

England's kit has been my favourite so far, I do still prefer the last gen Adidas T20 and ODi's shirts though, the collars are much nicer.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
England's kit looks really awesome in the flesh. It's just that it is important now to keep these kits for 3 or 4 years, instead of ripping off people by releasing a new one every year. We have a new one next year too, probably the same one with a new sponsor.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's just that it is important now to keep these kits for 3 or 4 years, instead of ripping off people by releasing a new one every year.
Not ever going to happen.

Sureshot

Executive member
Due to sponsorships, they are going to have to change them regularly anyway. Can't blame them for wanting to make some revenue.

AndyRAC

School Cricketer
Sri Lanka's kit is the worst, which is a surprise considering their kit for the last T20 WC was very nice. Hate the new one.

England's kit has been my favourite so far, I do still prefer the last gen Adidas T20 and ODi's shirts though, the collars are much nicer.

I don't understand why the ICC don't let Eng/Aus have the 3 stripes on their shirts as normal. What's all that about? Do FIFA ban Germany/France/Spain, etc from wearing their proper kits during World Cup/Euros? No, so why not the ICC - The kit just doesn't look right.....though I do prefer the red T20 shirt.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
My god, New Zealand's, England's, Australia's, Scotland's and South Africa's kits are so ugly!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
My god, New Zealand's, England's, Australia's, Scotland's and South Africa's kits are so ugly!

are you kidding OZ has the best of em all in this T20 WC so far. plus have you noticed those 4 or 5 (how many ever in their flag) on the left side? they lights up :p. (when i 1st sow it for a sec i thought they lights up, then i realised they used lighter yellow there:D)

and today i sow the Sri Lanakan's. oo boi !

and Scottish, they copied OLD OLD kiwi kit

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/104200/104229.jpg

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Is England's kit black or just really dark blue? I was watching the England-Scotland warm-up game and it looked like New Zealand from the mid 2000's vs. New Zealand from the late 90's.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Is England's kit black or just really dark blue? I was watching the England-Scotland warm-up game and it looked like New Zealand from the mid 2000's vs. New Zealand from the late 90's.

New Zealand in the late 90's was sky blue. I thought Scotland was dark blue.

chris jones

School Cricketer
INDIA.

India is a very strong side in T20 and they are going to rock in this world cup too.
They have a strong batting line up as well as lot of part time and useful bowlers and they have world class fielders like Rohit,Raina and Yuvraj singh and they are placed in a such a easy group , so they have every chance to defend their championship title.

Users who are viewing this thread