ICC World Twenty20

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm expecting Netherlands to make a strong show. Seriously, We might see a few of the associate teams doing well in the WC.
I'll be surprised if Holland make any impact at all. RTD and Nannes are their only two who can do anything and both are out of form.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dirk Nannes was in great form in the IPL barring his last match or so.

coolz_hari

International Coach
I hope you don`t have to eat these words. Quite a few of us did during the 2007 WC.
T20 is the format where you can expect upsets to occur,so don`t be that sure. India are known to be slow starters.

no way .itz not gonna happen .I have 19k /odd Vcash .i bet all my vcash that India will win.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
And just 'cause you bet all your vCash on India, they're gonna win? :p

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Another India Pakistan final would be awesome.

I can't see many 200+ scores here in England as conditions will favour the seamers. I'm guessing 150-160 will be a par score unless UV! KING OF SIXERS! KING OF HATTRICKS! KING OF T20! does something spectacular again.

I wouldn't rule England out just yet as well, Jimmy nderson is in brilliant form following the series against the Windies...Then again it is the Windies :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I can see an India/Pakistan vs New Zealand final.

I feel South Africa have a good shot at being in the finals. If the other guys are India, it would be awesome. From where do you get NZ in there?

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Another India Pakistan final would be awesome.

I can't see many 200+ scores here in England as conditions will favour the seamers. I'm guessing 150-160 will be a par score unless UV! KING OF SIXERS! KING OF HATTRICKS! KING OF T20! does something spectacular again.

I wouldn't rule England out just yet as well, Jimmy nderson is in brilliant form following the series against the Windies...Then again it is the Windies :p

Not really... Its said that batting in the month of June or so is expected to be good. I hope thats the case. Want to see more 180+ scores.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
If pitches will be same as ones in practice matches the I dont see why India cant defend the crown.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The Kiwis are the dark horses.They can turn around a few things and do not forget that they were one of the semi-finalists last time round.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I've changed my mind about England having a chance. We'll get through the Group Stage easily I think, but we're all but set for a Super 8's group consisting of Us, Australia, South Africa and India. Group of Death comes to mind. We'll finish bottom of that group!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Saffers have best kit in the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread