1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Final - Aus vs WI

Nov-5 :
Final - Australia v West Indies
Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai

This is going to be exciting final... :happy

Windies have already won against Aussies in group match, so this will be an mental advantage for Windies!!!

on the other hand, Aussies will be waiting to take the revenge on Windies :p

Last edited:
I think the Aussies will cruise it, they looked unstoppable (except for the end) against New Zealand and I think Australia will hurt the West Indies early in their innings with their pace attack.

Can WI become the first team to win 2 titles?

Australia have to be the favourites but WI are capable of winning, especially if they bat like they just did.

I don't think the Windies bowlers are good enough. It's strange cos their batsmen aren't really good enough either yet they're in the final again.
Either way we beat them :p (in a dead rubber)

Well if Glenn McGrath bowls like he did against India then I think we will win. The way he got Sachin out was just typical McGrath. Hopefully he is back! :)

I think the match will be decided by who wins the battle with the new ball between Aussies opening bowlers and Windies opening batsman.

yea if Gayle anf Chanderpaul can get a good partnership going than Windies should be set but if Lee and McGrath get a couple of quick ones than its advantage aussies.

It will be a good match to see, especially since Australia will have back in their mind that they were beaten by West Indies some matches ago.

Windies have the top order to beat Australia. Their top 5 rivals the best lineups in the World. Bowling will be an issue now that these pitches are less seamer friendly and the final is being played on more spin friendly conditions so Hogg has been thrown back into the mix.

The Windies will also know that the Aussies beat them in the warm up tournament final just last month.

We kicked the Africans behinds, now onto the great and mighty aussies. Well well, great battle hopefully ahead...to all my aussie mates, brett lee, crciket 60 etc, good luck in the finals...and all the best...

At least West Indies will prove to be more of a challenge. SA just havn't shown up and you feel were lucky to make the semis.

irottev said:
SA just havn't shown up and you feel were lucky to make the semis.
now thats bull. the way they came back after losing the first game was nothing short of exceptional. 2nd best team in the world, remember?

Thats what the rankings say, but rankings have never meant anything to me really. There are actually getting quite inconsistant which is a bad trait to get.

Always Australia Cheers for them

Users who are viewing this thread