IGN preview for Don Bradman 14 (Looks cool)

Video looks great but I'm not too thrilled with the animations. They look buggy and stiff. For example the ones for stumping, batman just stood there stuck in the animation.

Ross, Given they were mentioning the saf-aus series, is this supposed to be the latest version witht the patch implemented?

Also, is it supposed to be ps3 or pc version?

Ross, Given they were mentioning the saf-aus series, is this supposed to be the latest version witht the patch implemented?

Also, is it supposed to be ps3 or pc version?

The footage was recorded back in Oct/Nov, without the patch.

The trophy in the top right would indicate PS3 version.

Huh. Could swear he was talking about the saf-aus series.

Ah nice. Good to see the ps3 version looking this nice and fluid.

Huh. Could swear he was talking about the saf-aus series.

Ah nice. Good to see the ps3 version looking this nice and fluid.

The footage was apparently recorded back then, not necessarily the voice-over ;)

Cough there's a tonne of great video footage out there cough

Good time for anyone stopping by to click that "videos" link up the top of the page...

I was more-so talking about extended game-play footage that wasn't recorded on a mobile phone, like at the Highpoint play tests.

Could have used some sound effects, but if you make clicking sounds with your tongue and stomp on the ground I find it's a good substitute.

Check out twisties video if you haven't seen it, Guy. It's like a whole hour of gameplay footage with no commentary on the proper build.

Watched the video completely many times. Game looks very decent and except few glitches in animations. Rest of the ball physics and gameplay is awesome. I think after a long long time we are getting a decent cricket game.
If we support them, I am sure that Ross and his team will bring out many versions of this game in future too with awesome game play mechanics.

Check out twisties video if you haven't seen it, Guy. It's like a whole hour of gameplay footage with no commentary on the proper build.

Will do. Cheers for the heads up.

How do we know this IGN preview is footage from before Christmas?

Wow, that was an impressive review. Ross must be pretty pleased right now.

Wow, that gameplay was an awesome watch :yes

If i'm being REALLY picky then one thing I didn't like was the bowlers wearing their jumpers whilst bowling. Everything else looks sweet.

Now when can I grab a copy?

Video looks great but I'm not too thrilled with the animations. They look buggy and stiff. For example the ones for stumping, batman just stood there stuck in the animation.

I'd assume it's due to wheoever was controlling the batting having little experience. I think once you get used to the controls the animations should flow a lot more smoother.

Awesome video gameplay....Loved it especially the LBW review taken......:D

Users who are viewing this thread