IGN preview for Don Bradman 14 (Looks cool)

The one bug I would notice out of the video would be the XP display appearing before the screen at the ground changed to say 'OUT'.

Minor, but I'd hope that's fixed so you don't lose some of the tension of reviews and 3rd umpire decisions.

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-03-11-20h41m48s152.jpg
    vlcsnap-2014-03-11-20h41m48s152.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 284
^^Hah. I noticed that too.

there was a fair bit of talk about commentary, and in general people were a bit disappointed that there were only 2, and they weren't cricket guys... but in a stunning display of maturity that in no way set a precedent at all, we had to agree that the money was better spent elsewhere... i think that's right, but i'd certainly hope it could be improved in future iterations.

I've come to the party pretty late so I'll take your word for that. I must say I agree with you when you say there was a stunning display of maturity. It seems people got over that very quickly and relesised it was for the good of the game. It's shame people have managed to complain and find faults in just about every other aspect (don't make me find all the times :p) but at the same you have to apreciate how skilled some guys are at complaining seeing as all they've got are a couple of gameplay videos at the World Premiere.

there was a fair bit of talk about commentary, and in general people were a bit disappointed that there were only 2, and they weren't cricket guys... but in a stunning display of maturity that in no way set a precedent at all, we had to agree that the money was better spent elsewhere... i think that's right, but i'd certainly hope it could be improved in future iterations.

Hopefully Big Ant can get commentators like Bumble, Bill Lawry or Richie Benaud in future iterations.

Hopefully Big Ant can get commentators like Bumble, Bill Lawry or Richie Benaud in future iterations.

Off topic but sadly I don't think we'll be hearing much from Bill or Richie from now on :(

Between them they only did one test during the summer

God bless IGN guys for preparing and posting this video. God bless Big Ant devs even more as my faith in this game has been restored and I am looking forward to it over again.

Thanks in advance to the devs. I, for one, will surely do my part to support the game by buying it for my PS3 and not doing it injustice by using torrents.

absolutely love the bit at the end of the video "for cricket gamers it's been a long time between drinks, and the last drink tasted like piss..." that's just sublime.

I'm getting pretty excited for this game now.

It is finally happening, we will have it within 2 weeks!!

The keeper and slips look like they are standing way too close to the stumps for international fast bowlers.

Eg, during the first over the batsman plays a shot that lands near his feet and the keeper only takes a few steps in to get the ball.

The keeper and slips look like they are standing way too close to the stumps for international fast bowlers.

Eg, during the first over the batsman plays a shot that lands near his feet and the keeper only takes a few steps in to get the ball.

I noticed this too, forgot to mention it. Can't think of any reason as to why this would be the case (as in user settings etc.)

what is it at around 8.4 over around 11.35 into the video , is it some sort of hud stuff or am i seeing 2 balls, cant make out what it is
dbctrails.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread