IGN preview for Don Bradman 14 (Looks cool)

My fav moment though was the leg glance played on the first delivery in the video. It looked sooooooooo real, specially the way the ball flew towards the fielder.

And that too the return throw was too realistic.....Just pure awesomeness...:thumbs

I think he means that we actually probably all take it for granted that we will not pirate this game> Someone coming here saying that he wants to support the game by not pirating it is like saying "hey you know what, that's your house and I have got matches but I wont burn it down...aren't I a nice guy."

Yes. That's what I meant.

I would say jokes aren't funnier when you explain them, but this is an exception to the rule.

I think for ground shots the ball travels a bit too fast. That's all I can think of.

I think he means that we actually probably all take it for granted that we will not pirate this game> Someone coming here saying that he wants to support the game by not pirating it is like saying "hey you know what, that's your house and I have got matches but I wont burn it down...aren't I a nice guy."

Oh! Lol! I really loved how you put it. Yeah, I kinda understand what you mean, or what he may have meant. I just thought I should put my message of appreciation across and let it be known that I will do atleast this little to support the studios not because I want to be appreciated but because the developers truly deserve every bit of our support for what they may have achieved.

Thanks alot for the clarification. :)

I think for ground shots the ball travels a bit too fast. That's all I can think of.

They are probably playing on the easiest levels and thus the timing is mostly good I guess.

^ Yes, it was the easy level as Ross pointed that out when referring to the bowling assists/meters

The non striker used to stay out of the crease until user input was given to cancel the run. But now I can see he's going back if the ball is hit in the V. Im not sure if he would do that for all shots but saw it happen twice and it would reduce some unfortunate run outs.
And the fielding and throwing looks awesome when its user controlled. (Among all other awesome stuff)

They are probably playing on the easiest levels and thus the timing is mostly good I guess.

Yeah right but from the day I started playing the nets, I play on legend level without any assist....Just perfect for the real feel of cricket...The shots controls just go off without any distraction....Its easy actually that way, just watch the ball and play...Will do so in the full game as well...:)

----------

Was that 1152 rpm a bug because of older build??

I think that 2500 plus was good for a spinner in the summer Ashes? Kerrigan got about 1700. "X Davis" got 3000 in the play session vids, which was maximum on the dial and too high.

If anything, I think that the RPM for KP is way too low, as he spins it a lot. Maybe that's because of his attributes and skills assigned in CA, and not the game's fault?

Really Shocked to see six distance meter first impressions were like watching a cricket match on television.

Can we switch of that bowling assitant / meter display?

Really Shocked to see six distance meter first impressions were like watching a cricket match on television.

Yes that is for easy level and Ross has confirmed that it can be turned off....

Yes it's been discussed earlier... As it was on an easy difficulty it shows them when on higher difficulties it wont :)

Was amazing ! :D

Another kind of bug that I found is the most fielders are using left hand to throw...1st ball maybe the fielder was left ,second ball Anderson himself using left hand to throw and the last ball of the first over the fielder at mid on uses left hand as well...:)

----------

Yes it's been discussed earlier... As it was on an easy difficulty it shows them when on higher difficulties it wont :)

Was amazing ! :D

I think you can have it at higher level as well I suppose it's like turning it on/off...Can anyone confirm this??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread