IGN preview for Don Bradman 14 (Looks cool)

Actually where i will start first time in my 18 years of life i have seen a stump cam actually workin a game :yes second the comparison of 2 innings realism at the peak third every ball update down the presentation board spin turn meter.i think if you are bored and want to watch a cricket match just switch on dbc and start watching.

One word WOW @BigAntStudios

Another kind of bug that I found is the most fielders are using left hand to throw...1st ball maybe the fielder was left ,second ball Anderson himself using left hand to throw...:)

I didn't even notice it because i was in a trance like state watching epicness! :D

----------

I think you can have it at higher level as well I suppose it's like turning it on/off...Can anyone confirm this??

Ross said something about it last night will have to look about

Great review. But the video is not much compared to the ones shared by MattW & Appoclypse Games. Camera work on this wasn't as attractive as in the previous reviews/previews. However, over all the game looks impressive.

I swear I saw quite a few right handed throws as well!! I did!!

But Anderson using left hand is odd but like the too much sliding it doesn't affect the gameplay in any way....:yes

Now that no one has mentioned, the pitch looks amazing and natural...

Attachments

• d.png
    d.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 77
Check out twisties video if you haven't seen it, Guy. It's like a whole hour of gameplay footage with no commentary on the proper build.

Do you have a link for this video?

Are you sure this is the right video? Biggs said it has an whole hour of gameplay with the proper build. This has only 20 minutes!

Last edited:
Actually where i will start first time in my 18 years of life i have seen a stump cam actually workin a game :yes second the comparison of 2 innings realism at the peak third every ball update down the presentation board spin turn meter.i think if you are bored and want to watch a cricket match just switch on dbc and start watching.

One word WOW @BigAntStudios

Not first time. I think BLC 05 or 07 had stump cam. I remember waiting for the stump cam replays on bowled wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread